Tuesday Weighers

OMG can't believe it was down 2Ibs and I got this as well sooo happy

ForumRunner_20141028_234259.png

I would never recommend keeping an SAS log again. I was obsessive and miserable for a few days and fell off the wagon badly on Saturday and Sunday. I knew this meant I would prob have a gain but I was up THREE. I think I am at the point where any cheating is going to show on the scale, I feel miserable to be honest.

After a 4 week break, which included an all inclusive holiday, I have gained 9 lbs and weigh more than when I started - my fault entirely. I now have a start weight of 245lbs :(, so now I'm determined to make some positive lifestyle changes - more exercise and healthier foods :).

Well done everyone!

I have had a really really bad week. I've totally lost motivation and put 3.5lbs on, meaning I've only lost 1lb in the last month, which is shameful. I've signed up to a 12 week countdown in the hope I will get back on track.

Laura, I have been there and I felt obsessive too but in a good way because it made me think realise just how much I was taking things for granted. You have come way too far to let this affect you, I know it is hard and at times I have felt that way too, I think especially after I came back from NZ and Australia last January, it took me five whole months to lose the weight I had gained and then it started to get better and it can for you too. Come on here often, the support here is phenomenal and at times it has lifted me from some low moods

Hi all,

Had my weigh in last night and had an awesome 4.5lb off which i was well chuffed with, took me up to 2st 2.5lb off

I think that gym session the other night must have really helped

Pleased to see many of you did well and sorry for those who weren't so pleased :/

Regards

Paul

I'm thrilled to bits, it has taken me 4 months to lose that half stone but it was sooo worth it

Well done miatia and Paul, now I must go and update my stickers (at last !!!)

I'm with you Orla on the taking four months to lose half a stone thing, that's what just happened to me.

Anyway my social life has just gone up a gear and I can't see that I'll be staying on track. Meal out Friday night, shopping & cinema trip Saturday, meal out Saturday night. I kinda want to stay on plan but on the other hand I really don't want to and don't really intend to!!

Thanks Snow, was wondering how your feeling, hope your keeping okay

Amanda, I know exactly how your feeling, I'm the same. Yesterday I just told a friend to book a hotel stay in Dublin on the 27th November and I know already I'm going to enjoy myself and have a few drinks etc but the way I see it is, think of the lovely outfit (in a smaller size :p) you can wear from all the weight you have lost and that gets me by. Have your melon ready and have your fry for the morning after as well, the key is to just indulge at the meal and have your healthy choices throughout the day. You will probably still have a gain but it wont be too bad

sts again this week..not happy!

Lumina I know how that feels, make sure you check your measurements because often it can show on inches rather than pounds :bighug:

You're right Orla. Sometimes when I'm stressing about eating off plan I look at how far I've come, which is a bloody long way. I think though I can cope with the odd meal off plan, I'm just a bit annoyed that they all seem to come all at once and right after I've just taken 4 months to lose half a stone and I was hoping I'd cracked it. To be honest, I think I'm just impatient to weigh less!!

By the way Orla I asked my friend of he knew you, he said your name rings a bell but that's it.

Have been quiet since I joined the group. I felt like maybe I joined at the wrong time but I pushed through my cravings due to tough times but I put on the week before last and I think it threw me as I'd been doing the plan each week about 70% of the time.
I gave it 100% each and every day last week and was repaid in getting my 1/2 stone award and Slimmer of The Week. I was shocked by the Slimmer of The week, but it was well received.
I am kind of gutted though as 1/2lb more and I would've been able to cross off my goal list. Have set a 2lb loss for this week.

Amanda, I understand totally what your saying, I have been there too. We have to look at the overall picture and I'm the same I just want to be at target now instead of just getting into a steady pace and doing slowly, not easy but it is the best way to actually keep the weight off, apparently it is harder to maintain weight than lose it (anyone who is at target, is that true)

Hope I'm remembered for good reasons and not bad ones, I can say I'm on a lot of slimming world sites on facebook (unofficial ones too) and I would post a lot too

Where has the week gone, it flies too fast

How is everyone feeling about tomorrow, I have been 100% on plan and sense that I have a loss so hopefully I'm right

On another note, I got a text from my consultant last night to say I'm a nominee for Miss Slinky, have to say I'm totally shocked because I really don't fit the bill but it is nice to think someone thinks I'm slinky considering I'm 41 years old and have still almost a stone and a half to lose

Fantastic, think we are doing Ms slinky this week...

It was my birthday Saturday... Saved all my syns all week, I had a party at the house, I made SW Chilli, SW kebab and SW bBBQ Pulled pork... So birthday eating was a success... Wanting a big loss tomorrow and hoping for the stone bracket below,... Fingers crossed.

I am a bit worried about tomorrow. I think I've either put on or stayed the same (depending on how different to group scales my home scales are) and I've been good. I have started swimming regularly again so it could just be water retained from doing more exercise and I'm okay with that. But I have also been nominated for miss slinky too which was a nice surprise at first but then has got me worrying as I am SO far from slinky. My group was just relaunched so we only have a few old members and lots of new ones and I am hoping someone just stuck my name down as I am quite visible as a social team member and people don't know each other yet wasn't someone having a dig as I am by far the biggest person at my group so not slinky at all :(

Stephanie I can feel your enthusiasm and I hope you get your next award, I know only too well what that is like as it took me ages to lose the last half stone (still a few to go though) but well done on your willpower, that is amazing

Snow, I can relate to that as I would still be one of the biggest members in the group but when someone nominates you then they see how much you have changed since you joined and think your good enough so take it and accept it and hopefully you will win it too. Usually when I'm nominated for something then I usually gain but I have to say I have been 100% on plan and I feel I may have a loss tomorrow and that is something that stays in my mind too, the reason I joined SW was to lose weight and that is the most important part of group for me every week so hopefully you will have the same, one more thing Snow, I think you deserve to win, you have lost a huge amount of weight and give yourself a clap on the back

If I win (I doubt I will though) is there some kind of qualifier round to get on to the next stage, anyone enlighten me please

Back