Tuesday Weighers

Welcome Amanda, one question did they taste good :17729:

glad you liked it then, dont feel guilty my dear, remember one thing about chocolate SEROTONIN is known to make people happy so that is good, we all need to forget about slimming world at times and just enjoy our food because if we didnt then we would crack up thinking we cant have chocolate ever again

Dooms day for me here, dreading later on but like you Amanda I enjoyed myself last Thursday and dont regret going over my syns one bit but wouldnt it be great if I had a sts this evening

Good luck on your Weigh-ins everyone, mine isn't until 7:30pm

The thing is, I feel guilty about the chocolates even though they were well within my allowance - it's funny how old habits die hard! Although I'm not sure on the syn level as SW online tells me 2 things - 2 syns per chocolate or 2.5 syns per chocolate - either way I'm good as best case scenario it was 8 syns total and worst case scenario it was 10.

I am going out this Saturday for lunch followed by mulled wine so I'm trying to be conservative with my syns this week - that might explain my feelings of guilt about the chocolates.

My weigh-in is 6pm. As much as I'm hoping for a loss, I don't feel any different to last week!

Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

I can totally relate to that Amanda, what makes me feel guilty is if I have a gain then it puts me back away from what I set myself up for my Christmas wish

Well done to everyone who has lost and onwards and downwards for those that have gained :)

I lost 3.5lbs this week. Only another half a pound until my four stone award - I was gutted not to get it tonight! Slimmer of the week too :)

Well, I lost 1lb, which is great, but still 0.5lb shy of my 6st award. :rolleyes:
You'll have that shiny sticker next week Amanda. Delayed gratification is the name of the game. Well done you!

1.5 lbs off for me this week. Feels like a cheat as I ate more than I thought that I should have and even indulged in really poor eating and drinking for my Birthday. As it's behind me now I will take the loss with aplomb.

Well done to all who have lost. Have a great week.

Regards,
Ian

Ian take it and LOVE THE LOSS :D There will be plenty of times when you work hard and it doesn't show on the scales - when that happens, think back to times like these when you lose despite doing everything wrong!

I'd love to think I'll get that award next week but I'm off plan on Saturday so anything could happen! That said, it has made me think more seriously about the choices I could make so who knows.

Oh and I ran half the way home from weigh-in! Run a bit, walk a bit, run a bit. It's about a mile and I only ran chunks so hopefully I've earned a brownie point or two. I'd love to say I was motivated by my loss but the truth is I was just too cold to walk!! :p

Lost 2.5lb this week, so that's 10.5lb in 3 Weeks. I'll take that :D

So my first week back and I got my half stone award!!!!!!!!!!!! :) A whopping 7 pounds off this week, first week back in plan after 3 months! So delighted with it!!!!!!!

I have to say reading all the posts here, even for those who gained, I think the Tuesday group are awesome. Our consultant said last night that it is December and even if you had a gain dont beat yourself over the head about it, the numbers in our group are a lot less so anyone who has more or less left for the month of December could be returning with half a stone or more (I know not everyone will) and for me definitely attending group makes me want to curb my eating habits over Christmas, your conscious that you are going to be going out a lot more than any other month and you want to enjoy yourself but definitely you dont want to let it go totally and be up over half a stone, this is definitely the case for me and I would imagine for most here.

On that note, last night I would have been happy with a sts and I would have understood if I had a gain because I did overindulge, never once did I think I would have a loss but I loss I had of 1Ib, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I need 1Ib more to have a bmi in the 20's (29.9) so this week nothing is in my way and I'm going to be living on soups, slimatee and melon and maybe even if I get a really good loss then I could realistically see myself getting my 7st award before Christmas, it is definitely within grasp now SOOOOOOOO HAPPY :D

Back