Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone on their losses, Ian I think beer has the same effect on me as you so I drink wine rather than beer really

Have my canteen lunch tomorrow and hope to only eat some of it and give my dessert away and then my work christmas party on Friday and plan to enjoy that and then hit the dancefloor

Well 2.5lb off for me on tuesday that leaves me with 2.5lb lest for my 3st which ids do able for christmas!!! fingers crossed had a bad start to the week as it is works christmas do... but hoping to pull it back from tomorrow :)

I had my canteen lunch today and I enjoyed, it is only christmas once a year and while I wont go mad, I certainly will enjoy myself

This week was supposed to go smoothly since I had no special plans and I've been so good. But then we made an impromptu trip into Nottingham where I've sunk 3 glasses of wine and a mulled wine, not to mention half a mini cheese board and half a portion of patatas bravas (fried potatoes)!

Have done a 2-mile walk but haven't been out on my bike so there's nothing to combat it but hey, if I maintain I'll be happy. I'm just worried about losing my 6-stone award.

I am doing myself no favours: pigged out this afternoon on biscuits left in the office. :eek: Not sure what's wrong with me but I'm expecting a gain tomorrow!!

Did get out on my bike yesterday though and going swimming tonight but doubt I'll be able to pull it back in time.

Had such a bad week this week! Done a lot of travelling so haven't had the chance to eat properly :( not looking forward to the scales tomorrow!

Guys, it is Christmas once a year and twice this week I was off plan but I enjoyed every bit of it. I pulled it back before and after though and lived on my soup and melon so here is looking for a sts today and if I have a gain then I know why. Don't beat yourself up about it, such is life and think of how far each one of ye have come (Amanda think of the gorgeous outfit in a lot smaller size you can buy now and I bet your still fitting into the clothes you wore before you over indulged

Now, will I get away with it, probably not but I certainly enjoyed myself and even got a few admirers (right in front of DH !!!) so I know I looked fairly okay on the night yayyyy

Good luck everyone.
I have 2lb to lose to get my 1 stone award so ideally I'd love to get that but I don't think I will. Got our xmas party at sw tonight aswell which should be good :-D

My scales at home say I have put 5lbs on after my two nights out (only one of which involved alcohol but the other did involve a burger join) so if it is anything less than a 5lb gain on the official scales i'll be relieved and if it is more I will be gutted. Still back on plan now until actual Christmas as that is all my social nights out done.

Lianne, good luck with weigh in this evening, one thing though is it not too early to be having your christmas party, ours is on next Tuesday

Snow, I think 5Ib gain after two nights out is not bad, I could easily put on half a stone in one week, fingers crossed for later

I have to say the board is extra quiet today, Ian where are you, I miss your funny posts, they always cheer me up

Good luck everyone else on your weigh ins this evening

Orla, I know you're right, I think I'm just disappointed in myself. It doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I'll never change the person within in (a glutton who, quite frankly, just loves eating).

Anyway I am on my way to weigh-in. :eek:

I think what doesn't help is that I have new trousers. Wait, wait, let me explain. I've found some great trousers from M&S that do just nice for work and they have an elasticated waist. To avoid going through trousers too quickly, I've started buying them a size smaller than I am, cos I can get them on, they're comfy enough, they don't look amazing, but it saves me constantly replacing my trousers. So I'm a size 12 for bottoms and have just replaced my size 14 ones with size 10. So while my size 14 were pretty much hanging off me and helped me feel slim some days, now my belly is crammed into trousers that are essentially too small which inevitably leads to me feeling fat. :rolleyes:

3lb off this week got me slimmer of the week and my 6 1/2 stone award :) I was a happy girl at those scales today . Joining slimming world was definitely one of the best things I've done this year !!

Managed 2.5 pounds off this week after a Chinese, a chippy and lots of crap, so unbelievably happy haha well done everyone

Wow that is fantastic, these results are just astounding. I actually managed a sts as well Amanda, gosh was I chuffed to bits with that. I think I have to say I'm happy breaking out once and maybe twice because of the time of the year, so far I have been off plan every week except one week and I havent put on any weight this month but I'm totally realistic, I do plan to really enjoy myself Christmas Day and Stephens Day as well but definitely back on plan after that but I do expect a gain that week after.

Well done everyone on your losses, I82much you are going to pass me out very soon, you really are flying it, well done

3.5lbs on so an improvement on my scales at least. I have speed soup today for lunch and having mushy pea curry for tea. Hoping to get as much of that off next week as possible as I also expect a gain over Christmas.

I lost 4lb :-D got my stone award and slimmer of the week :-D
I've lost 1st 2lb in 6 weeks.

Snow, you are so determined I have no doubt you will have that lost in no time, I too expect a gain on the last weigh in for this year, I intend to drink a full bottle of red wine during the day and plan to go off plan on Stephens Day too because the entire family are going out to our local Radisson hotel, this is a family tradition and then get the soup and melon in me

Lianne, gosh you must be super chuffed with all your awards, that is just fantastic, well done

Thank you Orla I am so chuffed, it's actually spurred me on to try and stick to plan as much as possible over Xmas.
I'm still breastfeeding so can't have a drink anyway and the only day we'll be away from home is boxing day where we'll be at my mums which I'm sure will be an off-plan day but hoping not to just pig out.on chocolate etc

Back