Tuesday Weighers

Good luck everyone. I lost 3.5lbs tonight which was a big of a shock albeit a very nice one. I have been doing lots of swimming and had lots of superfree along with my Xmas food? That or it's going to catch me up next time.

Fantastic loss snow , well done !!
Totally shocked with a one lb loss this week , I really really was expecting a gain ... My walk everyday must have saved me :)

well done snow and 182much. I too lost this week 3lbs down so 1lb under target and felt I deserved it as I had worked hard. sadly I did overeat as usual on a Tuesday night but somehow it hasn't caught up on me lately I've been lucky!
:)

I too lost 1lb :) very happy :) worked hard to get it off after christmas day... Well done everyone... lets get in to the new year and get to target :p Hoping to be in my 9 stone bracket next week... so need a really good week!!!!

Well I'm afraid I'm not continuing this losing streak, I was up 2.5Ibs but to be honest I got one walk in this week and I really did over indulge so it wasnt too bad

Now for next week, I want my 7st award back

Fingers crossed, I have started off right already as I stuck to my syns last night even after weigh in and I had some speed soup at 12am last night

Really want to go for it and have it back for the new year

Well that's not bad, Orla, compared to my massive gain of 4.5lbs!! But like you I want to get my award (6st) back, which is now 1.5lbs away.

This week I've not got as much exercise in as expected but did walk 4.4 miles in snow on Monday from husband's workplace to Nottingham city centre, then 40 lengths in the pool yesterday, and 80 lengths in the pool this morning, not to mention additional shopping walking on Monday and Tuesday - I put my app on whilst in Mansfield yesterday and it recorded over 2 miles of mooching!!

The only positive thing about the snowfall is that the bus that drops me off right behind my house can't get up the hill so I've been getting a bus to a different stop on the other side of a nature reserve and after recording that on my app it has turned out to be exactly a mile - and every mile counts, doesn't it.

Anyway, temperatures are on the up, hopeful for a big thaw tonight and tomorrow, so maybe I can get the bike out on Saturday.

My only trouble is I find I'm longing for synful foods - nothing too bad but really I want to be back at work now so I can just forget the piggery of the Christmas holidays lol.

Doubt I'll recoup all of my 4.5lbs by weigh day next week but I really hope to have recouped some - and I'll only get that by staying away from those pesky syns.

Amanda, that is amazing exercise and you never know you might actually lose that 4.5Ibs, you certainly are going about it the right way. I'm really determined to have my 7st award back next week and I'm starting off right and have even started the food diary we got in our new packs. I haven't read mine yet but I think I will sit down this evening and see what has changed (if any)

I82much, I'm on the social team and would you believe it but we had five new members join last night, that is huge for our small group so next week is going to be crazy

Don't worry any gains at this time of year are understandable, completely! I still haven't read the book, but I will!

I'm on the team too Orla and we had a good few joiners , I think people wanted to get that head start with the new pack :)

I've still not read the book either but seeing as I'm not stirring out tonight I might just get around to it this evening :)

So turns out I was award slimmer of the month, I have to say I didn't expect it, totally delighted, just hope I haven't undone too much work with new year and Christmas, although it's gonna be a quiet new year for me, came down with a bug yesterday :( hope everyone has a good night

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Im on the social team too and we had 4 new members.
i gained 4lb but surprised its not more to be honest and Im back in the zone now so hoping for a good loss.
Im not bothering with the new plan, which is optional.

Glad I'm not the only one who gained as much as 4lb!!

I think the new plan probably clarifies which fruits are good for you as previously I have gorged myself on grapes because they're superfree but they're not superspeed and in the end I stopped eating them as I'd eat a whole punnet but it wasn't doing me any good.

Still think I'll be sticking to what I've been doing though rather than the new plan.

Glad I'm not the only one who gained as much as 4lb!!

I think the new plan probably clarifies which fruits are good for you as previously I have gorged myself on grapes because they're superfree but they're not superspeed and in the end I stopped eating them as I'd eat a whole punnet but it wasn't doing me any good.

Still think I'll be sticking to what I've been doing though rather than the new plan.

I think the new pack is good, too. Like you, I was eating lots of grapes, but now I'm more interested in the really SUPERspeed fruits. Since August I've lost 23 pounds. It would have been 24 but I gained a pound over the Christmas week. I was very "in the spirit" of Christmas when it comes to food! This week I'm doing better, however.

I love grapes too but its better to eat them than sweets! :) I like the emphasis on PROTEIN too as I don't always consider that when planning myself a meal, will do so now

Back