Tuesday Weighers

Hi Guys

Im new to this, I have been a member of SW for 10 weeks now and have currently lost 1st 3.5lbs. I got weighed in last night and lost 1.5lbs and got slimmer of the week! Shocked was an understatement - considering I was surprised at maintaining over Xmas! Love the diet and love the results - who would have thought it would be easier than I had prepared myself for!

Oh and BTW well done on your fantastic losses - really inspirational and definitely motivational, I have a lot of weight to lose but im sure I will get there.

I gained 2lb last night so I'm back on plan and prepared! Started 30 exercising too and am making a point to walk a lot more! I need 2st off by August!

Gosh the weight losses are really good this week, I really need to lose big next week to keep up with ye and I want to get into the 12st category again as I went there Christmas week

I am praying for a big number this week. It's been months since I saw one and I need this gain gone. The 12's seem very far away again....

Hey everyone :) I haven't posted in a few months.. but my weight's been going up and down like a yoyo in that time! I'm 7.5lbs above my lowest weight right now (6.5 of that was from the 2 weeks over Christmas and NY! :eek:), so need to seriously knuckle down. Would love 2015 to be my target year too!

Hi Bethany! I had a bigger gain than that over Christmas so don't worry too much. The most important thing is that you're back :)

Despite my original resistance to SP, I've read up on it a bit and made meal plans and decided to give it a go next week (aside from Saturday, which is my sister's birthday, which I am worried about!). Has anyone heard much (good or bad) about the results on SP yet?

I have heard that some people have lost 11Ibs in one week and another one I heard a stone but I don't know if they are rumours

Welcome back Bethany, have to be honest that 7.5Ibs is not bad considering you were in New York where portion sizes are monstrous

The 1 stone one is true, it was a consultant my consultant knows. But then she said she knows people who gained on it, which is the last thing I need! I am being 100& on EE this week so should see a good loss because of my big gain, but would like aother big loss the following week if possible which is why I am thinking of SP every day bar the Saturday. On the Saturday I've to go for an Indian, which I am now stressing about because it's not as SW friendly as it was :(

Laura, I know I shouldn't put pressure on myself to have a big loss, the last time I had a big loss was last April I think and that was 5.5Ibs so I know I may be disappointed but it definitely is no harm to aim for that. Friday week I have a 50th birthday party in Galway and I know I'm not going to stick to my syns that day but I wouldn't mind doing 2 days SP and hopefully get a sts (* week due the same time too as well). Hence the reason I take one week at a time and deal with obstacles as they arise.

Honestly this week I'm hoping for any kind of loss, as I'm only half a pound away from my stone award now, I'd like a big one though, just to get the ball and my healthy eating going again.

i had a night out last night that was completely off plan and ended up in the Indian :break_diet:so disappointed with myself but drawing a line under it and moving on and getting back into it!

Thats all you can do hun, what is done is done and just try and get some of it back

I've done an SP day today completely by accident. I'd like to do one more before weigh in on Tuesday really.

The lady who did it at our group last week lost 5.5lbs and I'd LOVE to lose that this week but given I had a 7lb loss last week it's not likely I don't think.

I'm trying an sp day today, I don't think I could do it very often, I do miss my potatoes but I'm hoping it helps repair some of the damage I've done this week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I'm thinking of doing an sp day to try and get that big weight loss on Tuesday but I think I'm going to do the water with the cucumber, lemon, limes and mint. I really want a big loss as the week after I would be happy with a sts

Looks like we all want the big losses this week! I'll have to dig out the Slimatee later, although in all honesty I don't know if it makes a difference.

It definitely makes a difference, I took one last night and one this morning and I'm running all morning :giggle:

Does anyone know if that cucumber etc makes a difference

That doesn't happen to me when I drink it! I must be broken! Haha.

I don't know about the cucumber stuff because I hate cucumber so much that I would only drink it if I was guaranteed a 7lb loss or something! :D

Amazing Laura but I'm the same as you, I hate cucumber as well, going to give it a try anyway

Managed an so day yesterday and it was much easier than I expected, might have to try it again to get these big losses.
Although probably not today haha I'm so excited for some rice

Back