Tuesday Weighers

I don't think I could even do 1 day without my potato, maybe though if I have an off plan day then I might just change my mind

The only thing I love more than potatoes are bread, so I think I'll be alright if I can have 2 portions of bread a day! God I love bread.... Why did I have porridge this morning? I really want bread now!

It was hard I have to say, but I've decided to give it another go today, why i can't say but hey ho lol Deffo not keeping it up tomorrow but so far today I had weetabix with milk and an apple, boiled egg, chicken and salad and I'm planning chicken and vegetables for dinner so woo lol but I think tomorrow I'll have potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner haha!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I just really want to make up for the cocktails and take away on Wednesday night haha

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I loved bread so much that I had to give it up because I wouldnt stick to 2 slices a day

Heading now as Im leaving work so I will catch up with ye on Monday probably, enjoy your weekend

Started the new SP form of SW this week. Need a boost for the start of 2015. I have been messing about all 2014 and now need to pull my socks up and get stuck in. Anyone else going to make 2015 there year of success?

Absolutely!! :) it's my target year for sure. Good luck with SP! I look forward to hearing your result on Tuesday.

I've been on plan 100% every day this week. I really hope it shows on the scales on Tuesday...

I loved bread so much that I had to give it up because I wouldnt stick to 2 slices a day

This is me too. I have no self control when it comes to bread so I've ditched it completely.

I would love to say this will be my year of success but I suspect I've got at least another 18 months to go! 2015 will definitely be the year that other people start to notice the difference though I hope :D

I have been 100% on plan this week and have had the soup and melon everyday. I have been sticking to my 1/3 speed and incorporated protein in my eating plan too by eating tonnes of beans :eek:

Like you Laura, this is definitely my year to reach target, I would love to say I'm going to lose a lot this week but more than likely it will only be 2Ibs because I don't lose big anymore

Guru, bread is so addictive, my one thing I looked forward to Christmas morning was eating lots of toast and boy did it taste good

I couldn't give up bread, I would be miserable! :p Fair play to you for your discipline. I have this awful feeling I'll be disappointed with my loss tomorrow but I hope I am wrong. I haven't done anything to sabotage myself this week so here's hoping.

Looking forward to doing some SP days this week though, it'll be nice to have a new challenge.

Laura, I know the feeling but once it is down then it is going in the right direction, * week due this weekend so that could affect it too for me

I pretty much gave up bread too, although I have 2 small wholemeal slices of toast in weekends with my breakfast. I don't bother the rest of the week as although I could take a sandwich with my healthy extra B, it would look so tiny and pathetic that psychologically I would end up feeling deprived so I just have something big, filling and microwaveable instead!

I don't have much control over bread and the worst part is making my husband's sandwiches. It's the smell that does it. Mmmmm.....

A lot of people ask me what was the hardest thing to give up in slimming world and instantly I say bread and usually the look on their faces says it all, you know instantly whether someone is a big bread eater or not and then the next line is gosh do I have to give up bread and I say no if you can just have 2 a day then that is fine, for me it wasnt so I just give up completely and I STILL MISS IT

I've definitely cut down since I've started Slimming World.... but I couldn't give it up. We should stop talking about bread, all I want now is cheese bread or batch bread!

What's everyone having for lunch today?

I'm having baked potato with beans totally yum and very filling as well

I had had a good week then I found out someone had a huge stash of sweets and I've eaten loads of them! |-O I'm so disappointed in myself yet I keep going back for more!! Hopefully I won't have anymore now as I am starting to feel sick....

Must have had at least 2 days ' worth of syns.

Right before weigh day too!

All you can do is draw a line Amanda and hope that you can bring it back to a sts at least

Since it's so close to weigh day, it might not show? You could be lucky and work it off before next week's weigh :)

We'll see. Monday night is swim night so I've just done 72 lengths in the pool. That might do it. Might not though... I'm not expecting to lose much anyway as I lost so much last week.

Amanda, thats a lot of swimming! Forget about the sweets you can't do anything about them now! What will be will be! At least they have gone now and you haven't found anything else! Hope tomorrow goes well for you and for all the weighers tmorrow, me included! ;)

Back