Tuesday Weighers

Hi :) like lots of you I've also had a 100% week so far! And been drinking enough water everyday too which usually makes a big diff with me! Not sure how I will have done lb-wise, however I'm definitely less bloated than I was last week as I put on a new pair of size 16 work trousers on last week and they were literally cutting me in half - put them on today - after having been washed and dried - and they were much more comfortable so I'm pretty happy! X

Fingers crossed for us all tomorrow. I feel like I really pigged out today but I am well within my syns, it's weird! I did buy weight watchers chocolate biscuits and ate 3 of them with a cup of coffee for 7.5 syns! Well worth it, was a lovely treat as I miss my biccies sometimes.

Thanks but there are still sweets knocking about at work!! Haha! But now that I've had a blowout I'll be okay for a while and able to ignore them. I tried to have a light tea tonight - I get home around 8 anyway so I try and have something quick - so I had my egg and mushrooms on toast and that's it.

I also made a point of telling my husband about it, which can sometimes result in me getting a lecture. He didn't seem to know what to say but for me it was important to tell him because it's when I hide my behaviour and eating that it risks becoming a problem.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK ALL for tomorrow!! Together we can do this.

Hey everyone good luck tomorrow!!

Does anyone else get the urge to weigh their self on a Monday night just to mentally prepare you??

I don't keep scales in the flat because I know I'd be too tempted and probably end up weighing every day and I dont want that!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I nearly ran into the chemist on Sunday to weigh myself on their digital scales! :p But I resisted. The urge never goes away but mid week weighing doesn't do any good I find.

Good luck today everyone .
unfortunately the urge to weigh at home got the better of me yesterday , I know I shouldn't have but it looks like I'm facing a small gain or if I'm really lucky a sts , been really good all week too so can't understand it .

That's why sneaky weighing is a bad idea! Sure you might be down and just not know it yet, don't be too disheartened til you officially weigh in and see what the SW scales say. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

The day has finally dawned, why do I put myself through this torture of "I hope it goes well today" but I don't feel it in my clothes even though I was 100%. I think it is the thoughts that * week is due any day and I probably have excess fluid now (currently drinking slimatee for this - hopefully it will work).

Good luck everyone today and lets hope we are all rejoicing later on (fingers and toes crossed)

One thing though, IAN WHERE ARE YOU, your missed here !!!

... then Ian appeared.

Best of luck with today's weigh in folks. Not too sure how I will have done. I really did not give the new plan any space this week. Having looked at it last Wednesday and thought - perhaps after I am back to where I was before my 5lbs gain. With any luck I will have moved things in the right direction using the earlier version of EE.

I look forward to hearing of all the drama of losses, gains and the unexpected variants thereof.

Regards,
Ian

Great to see you Ian, I was thinking about sticking to the EE plan last week but gradually I adapted the new plan and I have had overnight oats most days this week (until I ran out of frozen berries) so I havent had a banana this week at all and to be honest I don't really miss it but if I'm feeling peckish then I will have one

I have been totally on plan and hoping that reflects on the scales this evening but I know that often can be a disappointment and once I don't gain then I will just accept it (maybe slightly disappointed if I don't see the 12 at the beginning)

Good to see you back here Ian, your posts were missed from your fellow Irish friend

Yeah I've found the new EE ok, it's not really much different! 2 of my favourite types of fruit were SS and are now not speed foods though, which is a tad annoying, but I am still eating them, just more of other fruits and veg too.

This week will be the real challenge, going to give SP a go and am already tempted to chicken out! It should be ok though, am only doing it for 3 days, then one day of EE (and flexisynning) and then another 3 days. It should be doable and will hopefully result in a loss, depite me flexi-synning this Saturday.

I honestly can't wait to weigh in, I need to know how good or bad it is... Ha!

1st weigh in tonight, not sure how I have done.... feeling a little nervous as I jumped on my own scales at home (I knew I shouldn't have done it!!) this morning and it didn't show much of a loss!
Fingers crossed for at least something off.

Everyone's scales are different, it's one of the reasons they tell you not to weigh at home. People might see a gain or a STS and get discouraged and don't go to group, but it's usually that their scales weigh a pound or 2 heavier.

My first week after I rejoined Slimming World in May, I weighed myself at home on the Tuesday morning. It told me I was the same weight I had been at SW the previous Tuesday night. I was so, so disappointed as I knew that I would probably be heavier in the evening time and see a gain instead of a loss on my first week. I didn't though, I had lost 6 pounds, the digital scale I have just isn't the same as the one in group. So don't be discouraged!

Hey guys, hope we are all feeling semi positive!

I have Been completely on plan after my pig out in Wednesday night (boo to alcohol) so hopefully I'll be ok!

I really want a loss as I'm only half a pound away from my stone award! Wish me luck guys and the same to all of you

I weigh every day as I am taking part in a uni study to do with obesity and they have given me some quite expensive wifi enabled scales and it really is eye opening how much they can differ day to day and week to week compared to slimming world. Some times they weigh exactly the same as slimming world despite weighing on them in the morning and going to slimming world at night they have also been up to 4lb less than the slimming world scales and up to 3lb more (despite morning vs evening) I still weigh on them as I have months left on the uni study but it really has made me aware of how much scales and weight can fluctuate so I mostly try to ignore them!

5 hours to go for me too technically though i normally get to weigh in early being on the social team. Wondering if it will be as busy with new members tonight as a few people have said it can be busy all through january (and there are certainly plenty of joining offers on all through the month.)

Not yet but I have about 2.5hrs to wait :eek:

I'm on the social team and usually we have about 50 between the two classes (yes it is a small group) but last week there was 104 so it was double, it meant I missed the newbie talk as I was registering cards and putting the new and rejoined members through the system and I reckon it will be the same this evening

Gosh I'm starting to panic now, not long away

I'm 4 hours, weigh in at half 7! Feeling very nervous! Just want it to happen already haha!

We had the same there were so many new members! I wonder what it's like tonight

Back