Tuesday Weighers

I've been a saint this week, if I see a gain I'll cry. Work is DRAGGGGGGING this afternoon because I am dying to just know how I've done.

I'm the same! My day is dragging like mad! I'm off uni atm for exams so I'm at home studying and it just drags in! I just want to know how I've done!
(And get a study break) lol

I even have my dinner made for after weigh in, did it last night! Really looking forward to it, but it'll be about 9pm before I get to eat....

A little ½lb off for me :)

Down 4! It's a good loss... Still sick looking at myself back in the 13s. I swore never again!

I weigh myself every day. I know I shouldn't but it's a habit I can't break.

100% on plan with 1 SP day, 1.5lbs lost which is a bit disappointing but I did lose 7lbs last week so it's a bit much to expect too huge losses in a row.

I have the lurgy and feel rubbish so I'm off to bed but will come back and read all the posts tomorrow when I feel more human. Hope you've all done well x

I lost 2.5lb tonight, a but disappointed as its my first week and I thought I would have done better! Fingers crossed for a better loss next week.

Well done everyone on your losses xx

A steady flow of losses this week. Well done people!

I managed to lose 3.5 this week and that seemed like a poor showing compared to most of the class. There were several people with twice my loss! :eek:

I am happy that it is heading in the right direction again. Only one more pound to get rid of my pre Christmas bad week.

Best of luck to everyone for the week ahead. I may even have a look at the new book.

Have a great week.

Regards,
Ian

Well done everyone on your great losses!

I think my gain is in part due to my night out but also due to having started the gym and switched from fizzy juice to water so I think I might have some water retention going on so hopefully my body sorts itself out soon lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi all, Haven't posted in a couple of weeks but i'm back now :)

Lost 1.5lb tonight which i'm overly chuffed with as was expecting a gain. Only got 0.5lb to lose to get to my pre-christmas weight so hoping i can smash it next week.

Was down 1Ib, I have to say I'm gutted because I have a 50th this Friday and I know I will probably overdo it on the drink and no doubt I will have a gain next week. I still have 2.5Ibs to lose to get to my pre Christmas weigh (and get my 7st award back I need 2Ibs loss).

Been totally realistic I suppose it is * week and I have a lot going on with my Mam in hospital and I'm totally stressed out about it.

I'm on the social team and the girl who does the weigh in was out yesterday so I had to do the weigh in for the 7.30pm and there were loads of awards given out and I usually weigh first for the 5.30pm but because one person complained about someone skipping the queue I had to wait until near 7.30pm until I weighed myself. There was more this week than last week and the losses were huge, our class there was a total of 176Ibs lost and there was 64 at that class and 107Ibs lost and there was a total of 61 at that class, massive losses.

In relation to one of the girls who joined last week, she did an SP week and lost a massive 10Ibs on her first week, she was the second to be weighed and it seemed to lift the mood at class, staggering weight loss

I know how you feel Orla. It's hard to see all the new people and their massive losses when you have to give it your all for a couple of pounds. I still have 5 pounds of christmas gain and 7 pounds in total to get back to my early December weight. It's a hard slog! Just do the best you can this week, that's all any of us can do.

1/2 off for me, a little disappointed but its * week. Looking back over the past couple of months I either maintain or put on on * week so at least something off is a step in the right direction.

I really want 3 off this week so I can get my 1.5 stone award :) 4 off and its club ten as well

xx

I gained 3lbs which I think is christmas and new year catching up and my body holding on to food now I am mostly over my chest infection. Going to do a couple of SP days this week as would love to get that off again next week.

I think that is really cheeky of someone to say something to you about queue jumping Orla The social team weigh in first so they can then get on with weighing everyone and lets face it we are helping out for free - did your consultant not tell them the social team get to weigh first?

That's a good poitn Snow. SOrry to hear of your gain :( But you haven't been well and you know you'll get it off again.

* week arrived unexpectedly this morning so I am especially pleased with my loss last night. Hopefully that'll give me a headstart for next week!

I am not too disappointed Laura just becasue I in no way to deserved to lose 3.5 after xmas or lose 6 after new year based on what I ate so it was bound to catch me up eventually. I am doing EE today but then will move onto SP for as long as I can manage it and hopefully that will do the trick.

Well done on your big loss on * week though and to well done to everyone else who lost.

Back