Tuesday Weighers

I've just agreed to join a pole fit class this spring with some friends from work...what am I letting myself in for?!

You know with the countdown, can you still attend any group? Thinking I'll probably buy a 6-week one but I'm on holiday the 6th Tuesday so will be going to a Wednesday group that week.

I think so Amanda, but it would be worth double checking with your consultant before buying it.

Good luck with the SP day Laura

Amanda - you can attend any group at all with a countdown, I always have a countdown and have done a different group twice due to having migraines on Tuesday and also I've done pay and we advise people that if they can't make a week they lose it unless they go to a different group.

I think though if you know the holidays your going to be taking in advance (thats if you cant go to any group that week) then you can book it before you pay for the countdown and it skips over that week and the week after is the next week (hope you understand me)

Laura good luck and let me know how you get on, * week just begun so I don't think I can cope with no spuds when the pains kick in

It's star week for me too and am all bloated so I feel like maybe one day will help! I just want to see how I get on with it. It's already hard though, would love some grapes :(

Am flexisynning on Saturday though so I need to make up for it somewhere, I hope an SP day or 2 will make a difference because I still really want a decent loss.

Thanks for the info Snow, that's dead helpful.

I don't need a holiday for the whole week, I just can't make itv Monday or Tuesday that week. No excuses for me!!

Laura, I have to say I really admire you, * week has landed and the thoughts of my baked potato at lunchtime (roughly about 26 minutes away and yes I'm clocking watching :zz:) is putting a smile on my face so I just couldn't do a SP day yet (even though I'm going out tomorrow night)

Well it turns out that 'the lurgy' is actually 'a baby'. Haha! Have to talk to my consultant about SW in pregnancy.

Congratulations Guru!

You can do sw when pregnant as long as your GP/midwife approves you doing it - there is a form your consultant has to give you for them to sign then you get an extra booklet of advice and extra healthy extras.

Fantastic Guru, congrats that is brilliant

Oh that's wonderful news Guru, congratulations! Is this your first child? I've heard great things about SW in pregnancy to be honest. My mam has just qualified as a midwife and was saying lots of women are doing it now, which is good because the babies are getting lots of nutrients from a balanced diet and women who are maintaining their weight throughout pregnancy (except for the obvious baby bump weight) have less complications. I believe it's recommended to watch your aspartame consumption in pregnancy though (limit your muller lights and diet drinks). I'm sure you'll get all the advice you need from your midwife and your SW consultant! :)

Thanks everyone. I hate Muller Lights so no problem limiting those and diet coke is gone too because of the caffeine.

It's my second. I have a two year old. It has been along journey for me - it took five years to conceive my son. Then last April I had a miscarriage and a week later I joined SW. Just eight months to fall pregnant this time so I'm thrilled and have everything crossed that I carry to term. I am 40 so time is not on my side.

Guru that is just fantastic, the other girl on our social team has just announced she is expecting her first and like me was trying for a while (she is a bit younger and has PCO not PCOS like what I have and other problems too)

I can relate to been 40 as I'm turning 42 this year and time is running out for me too

Congrats I'm so happy for you :D

Back