Tuesday Weighers

Well ladies good luck tomorrow! I have an exam first thing in the morning then wi in the evening so ill see you all afterwards :)

Oh lord have to say I have never dreaded weigh in before this as much as today, I know I have gained. I didn't weigh myself but my inches have gone up so I'm 99% prepared for a gain. Amanda, I'm the same as you, more or less I have stayed the same as a month ago but the only thing to do is to go to weigh in, stay for image therapy and be determined the following week to take some of that off, it will just take a little longer but I know we will all get there and we are in this together.

Jessica, good luck in your exam, hope you do very well and sure we will see you later

Okay here we go, I'm so not looking at the scales tonight, wish me luck and I will catch up with ye tonight or in the morning

Good luck all Tuesday weighers, as the original post says "may your losses be happy ones"

I lost 1lb! I'm chuffed!!

Hope you all had a good week & weigh-in.

Oh by the way, I think I saw on Twitter that there is a new Hi-fi flavour coming out - rhubarb and custard. What do you all make of that? Not a particular fan of rhubarb but nothing against it either, I'm intrigued by the custard bit!!

1lb for me, little bit gutted but I'm gonna dust it off and keep on going. I was good last week so I'll be doing more of the same and hoping for a better loss next week. I even skipped going out for a meal and drinks to make sure I lost weight :( boo

I lost 3lbs this week but I've not been well so my appetite has been rubbish. I got slimmer of the week too and feel a bit of a fraud!

Lost 3lb tonight and got my stone award woo! So delighted, well done on the losses ladies

Need to get myself a new picture on my signature now :D

Sadly I'm not continuing with the losses but I think I did okay considering, I was up 1/2Ib but I'm happy enough with that. I started back on plan last night after I got home from class and had the soup and no sw chips for me and it seems to have paid off already. I need to lose 2.5Ibs to get my 7st award back and 3Ibs to go back into the 12's so I'm determined to get there. No walking I think for me today as the pathways were very slippy yesterday and I nearly slipped a few times but hope to get back to it tomorrow.

Now next week I want to post a big loss, I could do with at least 3 to 4 Ibs loss

2.5lb loss for me last night :D So chuffed, been really good all week apart from Yesterday so hoping it doesn't catch up with me next week. I want to try a couple of SP days this week but not sure if i can go without my Pasta and Potatoes lol i'll have to have a read through and see what i can have instead.

I gained a pound this week. I was really good except for Saturday, which I had planned for in advance, so I was a little bit disappointed to see the gain.

I am so frustrated that I can't get away with having a flexisyn day anymore. I am not willing to sit in and miss out on things and feel miserable to lose weight, but it seems that that's the only way I can get a loss now? January sucks, I'm just feeling sorry for myself, ignore me!

I put 5.5lb on which is slightly less than my home scales that said 6. I am really frustrated as even though I know I have eaten a lot on steroids as I think I have set myself back to where I was in October and I'm really gutted.

I am also back at my October weight if it helps Snow. There's no point in looking back though, we can only move forward. You know you're not alone in this though :grouphugg:

2½ lb off this week , was thrilled because i got my lovely 7 stone award ... onwards to chasing the next award now , would love to have my 7½ stone award for my 1st anniversary @ slimming world .

1.5lb off for me last night! I'm happy with that :) 4lb in total and into the next stone bracket

Well done everyone on your losses, and the gains - don't worry... it will be off next week ;)

I am pleased and surprised with a two pound loss that marks my return to the downward trend of my weight.

The surprise is that I was away from home eating out on Friday/Saturday/Sunday and doing a LOT less exercise. I was expecting to have put on weight or at best STS.

I am determined to embrace this unexpected boost and remain on plan as much as possible this week.

This process works, we just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Have a great week!

Ian

2½ lb off this week , was thrilled because i got my lovely 7 stone award ... onwards to chasing the next award now , would love to have my 7½ stone award for my 1st anniversary @ slimming world .

Thats brilliant. Well done

Laura and Snow, I don't know what to say only you came on here and you know your both going to get the support from us here. I know all about flexi synning not working as I have done that in the past before and I always had a gain. The weeks in which you have nothing then go for it hell for leather (this is what I'm doing this week) and one of the weeks you will be surprised as the loss will be massive and that is why we stick to slimming world, all hard work pays off in the end. Well done for coming on here, you will always get the support from all of us here <3 <3 <3

Ian, that is just fantastic, I love when you are expecting a gain you have a loss (although that never happens to me anymore) but generally I'm extra careful because I feel it could often bite me the following week.

I82much, I had that lovely pink sticker on my signature before Christmas and I'm wanting it back, well done to you. I'm just looking at your stats and see that you missed out on that century club by half a pound, I have 4.5Ibs to go to get that and would dearly love it next Tuesday but I haven't lost 4.5Ibs since the 8th April last year, wouldn't it be lovely we got that in the one week but I suspect you will get there before me

Well done everyone on your losses and lets try and get a huge loss next week and have a total loss in January, so far I have gained half a pound and I want that to change to a minus, now I'm determined

Well now my exams are.over I can get back on here again!

Hopes everyone is feeling hopeful about this week, I know it can be disheartening to get a gain but we will all get there and as orla said, that's why we come on here, for the support etc :)

I won't be at class next week as I'm going to Paris :D :D
I'm so excited, its my Christmas present from my.boyfriend and can't wait to get away for a few days.

Trying to be careful before I go away and will be when I get back to minimise damage! I just got that stone award I don't want to lose it haha, but Paris is very much a walking city so I'll be getting in loads of body magic :)

I wish you all.good losses when I'm away

Back