Tuesday Weighers

Saz, I would give my right arm for a 2lb loss!! Seriously though I consider a normal good loss to be 2lb tops with 3lb being REALLY good. Your body will shift it when its ready. Chin up, chica - ya did good ya know. :)

Thank you, I know I should be happy with a loss (we'll see if its an actual loss tonight though) but I'm putting pressure on myself. Its my OH birthday in feb and id like to have lost 2st by then and 2.5stone by our anniversary in March

Saz , try not get disheartened easier said than done I know . Once the scales are going in the right direction that's got to be a good thing . Chin up {{{hugs}}}

Thank you, I just so badly wanted to have lost half a stone in Jan :(

Sazmajig, you came to a really good site here and you will get tonnes of support, so glad you came here, we will look after you hun.

Thank you, I certainly feel that way with this site. Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit more :)

Good luck tonight guys, hope you all get the results you want/expect! xxx

You too hun and let us know how you get on

Good luck everyone, hope we all post what we wanted to see on the scales this evening

I don't have a good feeling about today. I totally sabotaged myself today by eating poorly at lunchtime. I've been so good all week.... why why WHY do I feel like this today? I'll admit I am pretty stressed with work, which isn't helping.

Lost 3lbs (which I am happy with just always want more!)
Got my 1.5stone award and club 10 so I'm very pleased with that. Feels nice to be going in a direction I like!

I lost 8.5 tonight so am astounded but really pleased. The last couple of weeks gains must have been a lot of water I have shifted. Just hoping I doesn't lead to a gain next week as I often rebound after a big loss even if I'm really good. Love the new hifi bars though rhubarb is one of ny favourite things.

Wow, Snow, well done!!! Check you out! See what you can achieve.

I love the salted caramel Hifis. Not a fan of rhubarb but I am a fan of custard :p so I'm looking forward to trying them with a hot chocolate later.

I lost 4lb this week. got my 1.5st award and slimmer of the month :D
Hoping to lost 3lb next week to get my club 10.

Congrats to Snow and LianneJane on their inspirational losses!

I lost 1lb but hope to do even better next week. Have a great week folks.

Kind regards,
Ian

Hi Everyone,

I rejoined group today so will weigh in on Tuesdays. I plan on not doing the happy clappy meetings as the group is huge. I am going to use these boards every day instead. I will of course weigh at group for the constancy of their scales and the weekly accountability.

I look forward to getting to know everyone on the boards.

1lb off last night, happy with that. Im finding it so hard now :-( Im now doing alot of exercise now as I want to change my body shape now. Well done to everyone and their losses. Keep going!!!!! xxx

Was down 2Ibs I was happy with that but I only missed getting my 7st award by 1/2 Ib but all going in the right direction. I bought the new bars and I'm with Amanda, they are a bit artifical for me, I still love the double chococlate

Heading down to the in laws on Saturday and I'm determined to stay within my syns so I'm bringing down my actifryer and I also won the raffle prize and got lots of vegetables so definitely going to bring some of them with me and get my 1/3 speed in

I lost 3lb last night, thank god for that! So far it's been all good news in here this week, so well done everyone! Really happy for you all :)

Unfortunately, last night was my last night for a while as a Tuesday weigher. I've been considering changing groups for a while, as my current group is a bit inaccessible (I used to get lifts home from my workmate but she's stopped going). Last night, my bus home didn't show up and I was stranded for over an hour.... it was kind of the final straw.

I have a friend who has just started SW in a Thursday group near where I live and could use the support, so I think I'll try that group for a while, at least until I've bought myself a new car.

I love this thread so much that I can't imagine not being part of it, so I hope you don't mind if I stick around <3 x

Whooooohoooo some fantastic losses being reported , well done everyone !!!

I lost 3lbs this week , im absolutely thrilled with this. 6 weigh ins until my 1st anniversary so unless i fall off the wagon big time i should get that next award by then :) :)
I absolutely love Slimming World !!!!!!!!

Back