Tuesday Weighers

Laura, of course we don't mind you sticking around, the place wouldnt be the same without you. Delighted with your loss keep it going that gain won't be long about going my dear

I82much, gosh I'm thrilled for you on both getting your century and having such a huge loss, will I ever get there, I still need to lose 2.5Ibs to get that and that is a lot at my stage but I will keep perservering and hopefully have it soon, well done

1.5lb off for me last night... 5.5lb in 3 weeks. I am more than happy with this rate of loss... slow and steady wins the race!!

1.5lb next week will be my half stone! :)

Keep up the good work everyone!

Thank you I82much, I know I should be grateful but I was so disappointed last night to come so close, what came into my head was I have to do another week of what I did last week and maybe something to get in my way. One thing I didnt mention here is that I have that flu that is doing the rounds and I wondered would that come against me and I think it might have because the scales were jumping so much I knew I had fluid retention, hopefully this will be gone by next Tuesday

Lemontella, slow and steady always wins the race and in no time you will have got used to slimming world and you know then this is for life, well done

Well ladies that's me back from Paris and thoroughly terrified at the thought of weigh in on Tuesday :s I know how much wine and food I consumed lol

There were some good losses this week well done ladies!
And Orla believe me I know how frustrating it is to be half a pound away! I was like that with my stone then the following week put on half a pound, you'll get it :)

Hi! Hope you don't mind me dropping in... I'm a Tuesday weigher too. Love our group.

Agree with a few posters about the new HiFi bar, I found that it left a bit of an after taste which wasn't pleasant so think I'll be sticking to the caramel and rocky roads!

A colleague of mine hit the nail on the head for me when talking about the new bars. She said they taste just like a rhubarb & custard boiled sweet, but the problem is that you didn't want a sweet, you wanted a cereal bar and so it just seems a bit wrong. And I think that's what it is really.

As for my week, well it could go either way really. Had lunch out again yesterday, brie & bacon bagel with mango chutney, chips and salad. Eek. Not to mention on Thursday I went a bit nuts on the sweets in the office and didn't even feel disappointed in myself afterwards - this time I figured that if it's something I only do once in a while, I can probably live with it. Plus they are almost all gone now, at least all the ones that were calling to me are!

Jessica, you can understand my frustration, looking back on all my weigh ins, I started off at 20st 0Ibs so my half and stone awards have been so many stones and 7Ibs or so many stones and 0Ibs and the for 14st, 15st and 16st I was on the button 0Ibs so that 1/2Ib has meant I had to wait until the following week (hopefully) to get my reward but I'm hoping to have that tomorrow. Was away with the inlaws and every sort of junk food was within arms reach of me and I never touched any of it, I used my syns on wine (I actually brought my spray oil and actifryer with me and used them). Have to say I'm very proud of myself so if I have a maintain I will go mad.

Have to say I bought a packet of the new bars and thought they were strange if you can call them that, I'm a double chocolate all the way and I can eat five in total and still stick to my syns. Does anyone think the week is flying even faster, only feels like yesterday that we were saying the same thing, where has the time gone.

Yeah it is so frustrating but well done on sticking to it! I have all my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow!
Yeah the week has flown in I honestly can't believe it's almost Tuesday already! Its madness!

Isn't it just Jessica, where does the time go

I am not really worried about weigh in tomorrow though I wish I had written it all down, or at least all of the syns! Oh well! Fingers crossed!

I'm not worried per se, just not expecting much of a loss which is annoying as I'm being good! I am thinking I'm going to try a few SP days next week and see how I go

I have been 100% on plan and if I don't have some loss on the scales this evening then I will go mad because I worked really hard all week, all I want is 1/2Ib to get my 7st back but I won't say no to a 1Ib loss as then I'm in the 12st category and better still I would dearly love 2.5Ibs loss to be in the century club but I have to be realistic here, I lost 2Ibs last week and at this stage of my weight loss journey that is a big loss so I won't be disappointed if I don't get that this week

By the way, this is my 2000th post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy

2000 posts! Wow. Fingers crossed for a loss Orla but if you don't have one when you have been 100% it is likely because you only have a stone to go and it will show eventually. I would be really happy with any loss after my big loss last week as often it is a STS after such a big loss. My scales show a good loss which is unusual but they often are quite different from the official ones so I try not count them/get my hopes up (I may fail at this mind haha)

Orla fingers crossed for you! In really not looking forward to weigh in tonight after Paris but hey ho, I'll be back on it for next week so that's all I can do

Thank you all, would you believe it but I replied to a post Margaret Whittaker started on facebook (the one about the new magazine coming out today at group) and on the front of the magazine is a girl in a gorgeous red dress and I basically commented that I would love this dress when I reach target which is only 14.5Ibs away and she replied back exactly "So close. Brilliant. M x" have to say I'm a "little starstruck" right now, just to clarify she is the founder of slimming world OMG :eek:

Ian where are you, I look forward to your weekly hilarious posts

Okay time to go wish me luck, it will probably be tomorrow before I get to update here

Back