Tuesday Weighers

Really pleased, I lost 1.5lb today - meaning im now in the 13's not the 14's - cant say how good that feels! Now just to get into the 12s quicker than I have for the 13's and id be happy!

Hope it all went well for you all tonight :)

Did anyone have pancakes? I just made some with chocolate spread, raspberries and strawberries. So so yummy!

I am really pleased with this week's result despite a bit of a (beer free) session on Saturday.

I lost another 2 1/2 Lbs giving me my 2 Stone award and I got my Silver Body Magic award too. All in all not a bad week. 2015 might not be a complete bust after all.

Congrats to all who have maintained and support for those with less favourable results. Stick to the plan and it will come off eventually.

Have a great week.

Kind regards,
Ian

Hello Tuesday weighers!

May I join in? I've been doing Slimming World for 7 months now but have only just found this forum :)

I lost 1.5lbs this week bringing my loss to 1st 8lbs!!! It's taking its time but I'll get there.

Shelby x

:( Gained 1lb last night, so disappointed with myself!
Back to basics this week, I want at least 2lb off next week.

Well done everyone on your losses!

:( Gained 1lb last night, so disappointed with myself!
Back to basics this week, I want at least 2lb off next week.

Well done everyone on your losses!

Dont' worry Lemon, I too gained last night but not sure why! Was so down last night but today's another day and we can ALL do it!

Only checking in now, I stayed the same. I suppose at least it is not a gain and I kind of figured I wouldn't be knocking off a few pounds because I felt it, I was very bloated but just typical this morning, my clothes are really loose so I have lost all the fluid now (at least I know by Day 3 it will be gone hopefully !!!). Yes I'm totally p**sed off but I won't let that sabotage my weight loss, next week I should be in the 12's again. I going to be totally honest here but last night if * week hadn't come I was actually going to do a test because they came 6 days late, all this stress and worry over my parents at the moment must be having an effect on my cycles so I just need to calm down and not let every worry upset me because otherwise it will show on the scales :cry:

Well done everyone, thrilled for you all and hopefully I will be joining you next week when I report a loss of some sort

going to be totally honest here but last night if * week hadn't come I was actually going to do a test because they came 6 days late, all this stress and worry over my parents at the moment must be having an effect on my cycles so I just need to calm down and not let every worry upset me because otherwise it will show on the scales :cry: Well done everyone, thrilled for you all and hopefully I will be joining you next week when I report a loss of some sort

I am in the same boat - 9 days late and no idea why, negative tests (we aren't trying though) so I'm waiting on blood tests back! It's hard not to let worries affect the scales though :(

I agree and would you believe it but the bloating is gone (Day 3 now) so I'm even more p**sed off now but I should see it next Tuesday (hopefully)

That is allowed Jessica, I thought they were 8.5 though

I love the creme eggs Jessica and there is a good bit of chocolate and gooey stuff that I really do enjoy every bit of it

Good luck Laura, hope it goes better than it did for me last Tuesday

Hi ladies! (And gents too ;) )
Haven't popped in much lately but have just read back a few (10 lol! ) pages
re sp I did it for 5 days and gained. :/ and I religiously stuck to it! However I find that the odd sp meal does help. I'm guessing going from 2 carb meals a day to none was a huge shock on my body when I did do it.

It seems to work well for others though! :)

I've got a toad in the hole in the oven right now (5 syns a portion) and it smells amazing *drool*

You all seem to have done so well since I was last in here. Well done to everyone :)

Back