Tuesday Weighers

MelonCollie, fantastic to see you here again, I missed you on here. Hope your keeping well. Myself I got the 7st award Christmas week and with gaining two weeks in a row (plus a few gains in January) I'm still trying to get back to the weight I was christmas week but hopefully this week it will show

I've just been reading on the Sausages thread that Tesco are going to be discontinuing their Healthy Living Cumberland sausages. I'm devastated!!

The Iceland Slimming World branded sausages are Syn Free on EE and I find them tasty! Get some money off vouchers from your SW Consultant and give them a try.

Kind regards,
Ian

The past two weeks to me haven't been kind - I've gained 1.5 lbs each week :eek:

Understood and accepted the first (was celebrating) but the second week was quite a shock as I totally behaved. 100% on plan now.

Welcome, Davyl. I'm new too!

Welcome Davyl, the more the merrier, did you join slimming world for the first time last week, how are you getting on

Storm, often when you were good it doesn't show on the scales until the following week so hopefully this will show tomorrow, what time do you weigh at, I weigh in at 5.30pm

Have my fingers crossed for you all for tomorrow! The wait until Thursday is gonna kill me :p Not sure how I've done this week, I was good, but not as good as last week and I went over my syns by a few on Friday (pulling back now to make up for it).

Thanks Laura, fingers crossed it will go well for you, in theory I should have a big loss but at this stage 2Ibs is a really good loss

It'd be enough to take you to the 12's Orla! Wish I could say I'll be joining you this week, but I think it will be another 2 weeks at least. Funny how we were both there in December and not since :p

Good luck for today everyone, I am hopeful I can get back to target, was way over last week and didn't know why? :confused: I think that really set me back for a few days and then had a fantastic (indulgent) social event with good friends, but this is a whole of life plan isn't it. I have been really strict for 3 days so fingers crossed!

Congrats everyone who has lost! :D I'm going back to my slimming world class tonight as I want to keep my online account with them so it will be a once a month official weigh in. Pretty sure I may have STS again this week but we'll see. Might get a good surprise :) Will be stocking up on water to make sure i'm not hanging onto any of it :).

It seems like a lifetime away since we both hit the 12's Laura but I will keep going and hopefully it will show on the scales today. A bit of a damper though, I have a head cold and sometimes that can effect weigh in by retaining fluid (again !) but I plan to drink some herbal tea and hopefully that will get rid of any fluid retention

Mary, great to see you back and glad that you havent put on too much, that can't be easy doing

MelonCollie, your very sweet thanks very much, hopefully I will get it back tonight and maybe even see the 12's (just need 1.5Ibs loss to get that)

Donna, that is exactly it, we have to enjoy ourselves too at times, no doubt we will all get back on plan after it

Tracy, I had a maintain last week but when I look back I was lucky that I didnt go up, totm had hit the day before and so I probably should have been up

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed we are all smiling after our weigh ins

Thanks Orla, I have to say I was glad you are still on the forum when I logged back in, you always have wise words and advice! :) Hope you get back into your 12s today.

Lunchtime weigh in for me, I feel like I've been really good and stuck to plan, so I will be dissappointed if I don't get a good loss.

EDIT: Just weighed - only lost 1.5lbs which I am a bit miffed about to be honest as thought it would be bigger, but still a loss!

Last edited:
Mary, these things can often happen and I think more so with women than men (sorry lads) as a lot of weight loss/gain can be factored by our hormones and nothing we can do about it, it is a loss so at least it is going in the right direction

Thanks for your kind words, lately I'm getting a lot of people saying to me that they think I should go for consultant but to be honest, I work full-time, I don't drive and I'm a chatty person not a talker but it does put a smile on my face that people would say that about me so your words are very much appreciated. By the way, I will be here at 80 as I see that slimming world is a lifetime thing for me and you will still see me here in 40 years time

Here we go, wish me luck fingers and toes crossed now

Good luck lads and ladies! Hope you all get the losses you want, dying to see how you all get on :)

Thanks Orla for your support, I too hope to be on the program in my old age too as it WORKS! :) Thankfully I lost weight this week and remain at my target, REALLY REALLY happy with that. :cool:

Hey guys just home from group to a lovely roast cooked by my other half (would have been very low syn had he not cooked the roasties in the meat juice but never mind was delicious and the first proper roast I've had since Christmas!)

Really pleased today another 2lbs off! 1lb away from 2 stone but it's going in the right direction. Though I fear this week will be a maintain if I'm lucky as is the OHs birthday and we will be celebrating it in style I'm sure! Good luck everyone tonight xx

Back