Tuesday Weighers

It's been a very quiet weekend on here, hope everyone has had a good week and is looking forward to tomorrow! :)

Good luck for tomorrow! :) xx

Fingers crossed for me and good luck for us all for tomorrow, but what will be will be, that's indicative of my life right now with a poorly family member and hubbie being pulled in all directions! I am still under syns for the week though but TOM seems close so we'll see.

Not a big loss this week but I was expecting that (OHs bday) but I lost 1lb which I'm really chuffed with. I'm slowly doing it, which is healthier and better for me I think. It's a lifestyle change more than anything else. I got my 2 stone award today as well so I'm over the moon :) hope everyone has done ok? And if not then I hope you bounce back from it well!

Well this week was supposed to be sooooo much better after my trip to Iceland that gained me 2.5lbs last week as I had nothing planned... Well we were invited to the in-laws' in Saturday night so I had beer, wine, cheese, a cooked breakfast the morning after... I'm also full of a cold so I didn't go swimming last night like I normally do. Anyway, I lost half a pound, which is better than I expected, and I expected to lose nothing.

One and a half pounds off this week. This reverses last week's gain and indicates me starting to move in the desired direction again.

Planning to leave beer and cider to the gym bunnies!

Have a great week everyone.

Kind regards,
Ian

Lost 2 pounds and got my 1.5 award :D so happy, well done everyone on your losses
And to anyone who hasn't lost as much as they feel they should have, just think how far you have come :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Yay -2.5lb last night, back on track and the only way is down haha - fingers crossed for a good week!!

Well done everyone, keep up the good work ;) xx

Well done everyone who lost. I've been a bit absent after putting 7.5 on in the last two weeks (+1, then +6.5) but I lost 4 last night so back in the right direction and I was my groups Greatest loser so that was a bit of a boost too :)

Well done on the fabulous losses !! I lost 3lb this week , i was over the moon with that because for the month of February i was up and down the same lb all month so that 3 off got me off to a flying start. It also earned me my 7.5 stone award - whoooohooo !!!

Well done Snow on winning greatest loser , sadly i don't think its happening in our group as there's been no mention of it .

Oh that is a shame 182much as you'd probably be in with a good shot! Well done on your loss. I think every group should do it but there is no vote it is just who has lost the most so maybe the consultant is just going to announce it on the night as normally there is a two week window for a competition so it could be next week?

After a good few weeks of MT or 0.5lb losses, this week i'm down 1.5lbs! I have had just as bad a weekend as ever so reckon this fruit and veg supplement I am taking is making a difference :)

Hi guys I havent been on much as have been really busy, my sister is overdue her 4th baby and I'm minding her kids on and off here but also I was up 1.5 on Tuesday and to say I'm p*ssed off is an understatement.

I82much, they have to crown the biggest loser and ours is next Tuesday and unless a girl who hasnt attended since Christmas comes back then the crown is mine, my consultant told us last week it is the person who weighs in at class with the biggest loss is crowned biggest loser so I have to be there on Tuesday. I would be cheeky enough to say it so I would ask him/her if they are doing a taster for the biggest loser and let them know you know it is meant to be on

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone else has a habit of stalling or gaining in their 2nd / 3rd week?! I lost 3lbs at my first weigh in and then on this Tues i'd gained 2lb which i'm completely flummoxed by. It's not 'totm' and i've been REALLY good so i just don't get it. I weighed myself at home on Weds a.m. and again this morning, and i've put on another 0.5lb so i'm close to panicking..

Ps, i've lost 1 st with SW before so know i'm eating within the rules..

Thank you

Lost 1.5 this week but got a cold on Wednesday so can already tell this week isn't going to go well. Oh well. Well done all!

Hang in there BettyBoo79, keep reading the book, writing it down and following the plan 100% and it will (hopefully) will show next week! Well done Storm for losing this week.

Good luck for tonight, I have to say I'm hoping for the best, had a bit of a pigout this week after a few bad days, so annoyed with myself and don't want to lose my 1.5 award :/

Back