Tuesday Weighers

2lb off! Can't believe it - this is after not the best of weeks. I am so thrilled!

on plan massively this week as is love to be as close to 13 as I can in 9 days. I actually bought size twelve skirt today and although a little tight it's not a bother! I really want to wear it for our anniversary outing next week :)

A very happy Sarah today

hope you all get what you want today my lovelies xx

Lost 2 this week and delighted! Only another 2 till my 10% award :D so happy! And only 4.5 till the next weight bracket :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hello All :wavey:

A newbie here! I weighed in last night after my first week and lost half a stone! I got a sticker and a certificate. So pleased that it's working!

Hi all, sorry I havent been on here for a while but a lot has happened in the last two weeks and sadly not all good. My sister had a baby boy last Thursday (pure joy) and then the next day my aunt passed away so I have had a lot on and there are other little things too but in all that my only sanity was been focused on my weight. Last week though I was slightly off plan and I paid the price as I was up 1.5Ibs and to say I was annoyed was an understatement to say the least as that meant I was back in the 13's but my consultant suggested I do a food diary and change things slightly and I did this. I didn't cut down on potatoes but I did reduce how many I ate and I upped my veg (more veg than fruit - not easy but it was definitely worth it) and yesterday I got up on the scales and to my sheer joy I was down 2.5Ibs, enough to secure me getting into the century club and back into the 12's. One other little thing, yes I was crowned THE GREATEST LOSER 2015. So happy guys, on what has been a tough few weeks, it ended on a high. Now I just have to read all the posts to get back on track and hope everyone was happy with their weigh in yesterday. Next week is St Patricks Day (in Ireland this is a big deal) and we have a morning class so I cant actually make it and it wont be accurate as it is a morning weigh in so I will be weighing in another group on Wednesday

Sorry to hear that and also congratulations on the new addition. What a roller coaster week for you :/

Here's hoping the best few weeks aren't too challenging for you xx

Thanks guys, havent had a chance to read anyones posts but I'm sure tuesday weighers are still doing brilliantly. It was so emotional on Tuesday because I won greatest loser but what topped it all was the fact I joined the century club and this is the 3rd major achievement achieved, I have only one left and that is Target. It has been a rollercoaster but I was always focused on plan as this is the only thing I can control, everything else I can't. My aunt lived in Turkey with her daughter and son-in-law and she died there so they have her body here in Larne in Ireland (her parents are buried in Larne) so I have to go through all that in two weeks time but in the meantime I'm still focused.

Welcome CryLittleSister, great to see a newbie on here, let us know how you get on tomorrow. I'm Irish so we have weigh in in the morning due to all the Paddy's Day festivities (no I won't be breaking mine for one day)

Thank you, I'm so close to target now (12Ibs) all I want is to get it quickly

Good luck today everyone! I'm not looking hopeful after a gain again last week and a not 100% week this, but we'll see.

I'm a morning weigher and after being back on SW a week I can report back -2lbs loss which is great, even with fish and chips by the sea on Sunday! So good luck everyone that has weighing to come today!

Gained 3.5lbs tonight but knew it was coming after the week I've had, hopefully get it off for next week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back