Tuesday Weighers

Good luck today everyone!

I've had a bad week so am preparing myself for a gain :(

I'm preparing for a gain too as I was off plan last Friday (Aunt's funeral) but I don't mind because I know I will get there eventually

Will let ye know later on today how I got on

Expecting a gain too as had weekend off plan and today I've been coerced I tell you into eating half a tesco sandwich and some crisps! The weather isn't helping as I can't get out on my bike as I normally would. Boo.

Good luck all!

I am pleased I lost 1.5lbs and got back to target, still would like to get lower in the target range but SO PLEASED to be back there. :)

Somehow managed to lose 4 this week, think all my hard work from last week has paid off lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

1lb off officially for me, though it was easily 5 as I gained at least 4 last week! Yikes. Must have been lots of fluid retention. I need to up my game this month. Last month just done me in, my averages are getting less and less because of a couple of bad weeks! I so want to be near target by my year anniversary but that's looking less likely each week. Happy with the loss but just want more!

Very surprised to say I was down 1Ib tonight, I wasn't expecting that as I was off plan, only 10Ibs to target :eek:

Back in the game after a wobbly few weeks, I lost -3lb last night!! I've been doing a lot of walking over that past week - I think that has helped immensely!
-13.5lb in total, so close to that first stone now!!

Well done everyone! I also lost 1.5lbs this week which was a pleasant surprise. March was not a great month for me so pleased to end it and start a new month. :)

Hi everyone :) I haven't been on since before Christmas, I've just been bobbing around the same weight with my heart not really in it. I'm finally back on track and managed to get my 2.5st shiny last night! It was a much needed boost and its definitely helped to get my motivation back xx

First weigh in and lost 8 pounds. Wedding dress here I come.

Another 2lbs off this week :) so chuffed! Treated myself to some Easter egg chocolate after dinner! Now feel really annoyed with myself

Same me again next week for me hope xx

Back