Tuesday Weighers

Well done everybody on your losses! I lost 3.5lb this week and got my 1 stone award :)

Hi everyone, really sorry I havent been around but a lot going on and work was very busy so couldnt update during the day, hopefully now that things have settled I will be a regular poster. Have to say I have been really good the last few weeks and I thought the week in which I had lost 1Ib that I would pay the price the following week (last week) so I was really good and I think I might have had a gain if I wasnt so good as I was down half a pound, have to say I was very happy with that because that means I'm into single to target (9.5 Ibs to go). My consultant pointed out to me that I have had three losses in the last three weeks and at this stage of my weight loss that is really good. Have weigh in this evening and I feel okay but totm are due this week so hopefully I will have a maintain at least. I need 2.5Ibs to get my 7.5st award but after the week I had I'm not stressed about it, my Mam got great news her cancer has stabilised and for the first time in a very long time I have nothing on my mind. I'm quite conscious that she still has it but I totally more relaxed about everything around me.

DH and I have a wedding on the 7th May so really looking forward to that, I will try and post a piccy that I took with the outfit on me, himself said not to show him until the morning of the wedding. Have to say the last few months have been quite stressful and I think it is lovely to be able to just relax and maybe spend a few days down where the wedding is, it is in Listowel in Co Kerry, it wold have been the day of my aunts 80th birthday if she had lived so that is kind of sad but I know she would want DH and I to enjoy ourselves and have a few drinks

Let me know how everyone else is getting on

Hey Orla! Good to hear from you.

Well done on your journey. Not long now till target. How amazing!

I need to buy myself a new dress for the 9th May! Looking forward to seeing a picture of you in your dress hun :)

Not much going on with me - just plodding along. I don't feel like I've lost anything this week and I'm not sure why. Fingers crossed though.

I certainly need to up my speed food - but I just struggle daily to eat more. Weird as I used to pick all the time. I just now prefer having meals instead of snacks!

Thanks Sazmajig, unfortunately it looks like I won't be having a loss this evening as I just got totm, it happened last month as well and I was up 2.5Ibs so as you can imagine just bad timing

Anyway will face the scales and see how it goes, I'm preparing for a gain. I know I have to reassure myself that I have lost a lot and eventually it will come off

Cherrybobs, enjoy the two days and then get back on track, try and incorporate as much speed as possible and make sure to get out and do lots of dancing, this is great body magic

Great thinking Orla, hope the scales are kinder than you think they are going to be. I can't make it to class tonight so will miss a week. Good luck to everyone weighing tonight, :)

1.5lb off this week. 1/2 lb away from my 2.5stone award. Little gutted but I'll be there next week

Not feeling very well tonight - think I'm going to get an early night. Good luck everyone else xx

3lbs off this week, I got my 2.5 award :) x

Congratulations Shels!

2 pounds off this week and Slimmer of the Week.

Yay, well done!

1.5lb off this week. 1/2 lb away from my 2.5stone award. Little gutted but I'll be there next week

Not feeling very well tonight - think I'm going to get an early night. Good luck everyone else xx

Hope you're feeling better. I was the same - I got 1.5lb off and am 1/2 away from my next award, but at least it's extra motivation for next week. :)

2 pounds off this week and Slimmer of the Week.
Brilliant! Well done :)

Well done on the loss! You'll get the half pound next week :) Feel better soon!

3lbs off this week, I got my 2.5 award :) x

That's fantastic! Well done :)

Weigh in tonight for me, I've been doing an SP week so hoping for a good loss!

Didn't go last week as I was visiting family and have eaten so much crap which saw a 4lb gain :/ need to get it off for next week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi all!
I joined sw last Tuesday and had my first weigh in last night.
Only lost 1/2lb which I was pretty disappointed with but managed to avoid the chippy in the way home in a sulk haha

Hopefully will see a better result next week! Xx

Weigh in tonight for me, I've been doing an SP week so hoping for a good loss!

How did it go? I've not yet done an all SP week, just a few days here and there, think I'd miss my pasta and rice too much...

Well done on all the great losses! I managed to lose last weeks half lb gain so I'm happy although I really wanted to change my front number. Definitely next week xx

Congrats! I always feel the same way about entering a new stone bracket - isn't it SO irritating just sitting on the edge? But I think it helps bolster my motivation for the next week which is always a good thing!

Didn't go last week as I was visiting family and have eaten so much crap which saw a 4lb gain :/ need to get it off for next week

Good luck - may be worth trying a few SP days to power up your WL this week and you may find the results next week surprising :)

Hi all!
I joined sw last Tuesday and had my first weigh in last night.
Only lost 1/2lb which I was pretty disappointed with but managed to avoid the chippy in the way home in a sulk haha

Hopefully will see a better result next week! Xx

If you stick to plan this week you should definitely see results next week! I've seen it many times in group with new people saying they were disappointed by their first week loss only to see it next week on the scales. Our bodies don't know what week it is and for some people a big change in eating habit will cause their body to say 'Hey, what's going?!' - but stick with it and good luck!

Thanks storm! I was going to try doing it today but then potatoes happened lol! I'm deffo gonna try and limit my carbs this week though, and make sure I eat loads of speed!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hope you're feeling better. I was the same - I got 1.5lb off and am 1/2 away from my next award, but at least it's extra motivation for next week. :)

A bit better thanks - I just want to get there so quickly. I never seem to lose more than 2 a week and I would love a big loss!!

Back