Tuesday Weighers

A bit better thanks - I just want to get there so quickly. I never seem to lose more than 2 a week and I would love a big loss!!

Good to hear. I'd love to lose faster too but it's healthier for us to lose slowly and steadily rather than really quickly, more likely to keep it off this way! :)

Didn't go last week as I was visiting family and have eaten so much crap which saw a 4lb gain :/ need to get it off for next week

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

The message saying you can do it Jessica was for you honey. You can do it! :)

The message saying you can do it Jessica was for you honey. You can do it! :)

Thanks Donna! Been so good this week, even had 2 sp days so far :p I'm so determined to get back on track, for the last few weeks I've been skating a fine line between on and off plan lol so I need to keep on top of things now! I want at least another stone off before June!

I was going to ask in another thread but will ask here first before asking consultant on Tuesday - do you guys know anything about vegetable smoothies? I've recently discovered a shop that does them and while I know fruit smoothies are very bad, is it the same for veg smoothies? I can't find anything online or in my books!

Sorry no idea Storm but I would have thought it would be a syn for the same reason that fruit smoothies are a syn as you change the consistency of the thing and make it easier to 'eat'. Let us all know please. Thanks.

Sorry no idea Storm but I would have thought it would be a syn for the same reason that fruit smoothies are a syn as you change the consistency of the thing and make it easier to 'eat'. Let us all know please. Thanks.

That would have been my go to answer but puréed tomatoes and cooked veg aren't syns. Will report back after WI tomorrow.

Best of luck all! x

According to my consultant, you can't tweak speed foods! So I think as long as it's speed its fine :)

Not feeling confident at all today - I'm so bloated and in lots of pain (TOM) plus I didn't realise avocado were syns, i know. Im so gutted as I've gone over twice this week because of bloody avocado! I usually know all the syn value of everything but just assumed they were free (what an Idiot!)

Not even sure if I want to go to group tonight because of it - I need a half lb for 2.5stone award but I really don't feel confident :cry:

Awww Sazmajig if the worst thing you went over because of is an avacado then you are doing well in my eyes. It was a healthy overeat rather than chocolate or biscuits so don't beat yourself up over it :) Today is a new day!

Tonight is my first weigh in - I am assuming I will have a 5lb loss by the look of my scales this morning (they were 7lb less than my class weight last week so allowing for the extra we carry during the day). Got that nervous/excitement feeling as it is my first weigh in to see what I have lost :D

Awww Sazmajig if the worst thing you went over because of is an avacado then you are doing well in my eyes. It was a healthy overeat rather than chocolate or biscuits so don't beat yourself up over it :) Today is a new day!

Tonight is my first weigh in - I am assuming I will have a 5lb loss by the look of my scales this morning (they were 7lb less than my class weight last week so allowing for the extra we carry during the day). Got that nervous/excitement feeling as it is my first weigh in to see what I have lost :D

Thanks lovely - just hopped on my work scales which are pretty accurate and they are showing I've STS which is ok I guess. Am going full guns into this week and next week will be a much better loss!!

Good luck tonight, I love first weigh ins!! 5lb would be amazing, well done you

My scales at home must be different from class (although they are electric) as weight in tonight had me at 3.5 off which is less than I expected but never mind - its a new week and aiming to try for the same loss again next week :)

1lb off this week which i'll take as I really wasn't expecting it, taking me to my 2.5stone award. Chuffed well done on your losses so far guys xxx

Furious tbh, put on 1.5 tonight and felt like I didn't deserve it :/

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I put on a pound but I went to a wedding last week and have had a couple of meals out so I'm not that surprised.

Well done on your 2.5st award Sarah! + everyone who lost this week :)

I gained 2 this week which was a bit surprising but I think I know where I went wrong so will try to turn it around next week...

Good morning, I havent been around for a week now, last week was a nightmare and I'm sorry but I hadnt the heart to update my stats because star week arrived again on weigh in day and I was up 2Ibs. I put my heart and soul into this week eating lots of speed and was down only 1Ibs, to say I'm gutted is an understatement because I have an awful lot coming up in the next few weeks and it is going to be very difficult to even just maintain and at this stage I'm actually doubting myself whether I will make it to target. I have some really good friends who have been great at giving me some encouragement and support and without this I think I may have had a gain this week. I know it is a loss but to me it isnt really because last week really wasnt a gain due to star week and I still didn't lose all that last night.

I owe you all that because some of you have been truly fantastic and you know who you are and I want to thank you (Fiona and Laura you especially). I havent had a chance to catch up with all the posts but when I get a chance I will

Back