Tuesday Weighers

Aww Orla I can see that would feel a bit of a bummer :( But just look at your signature, and look at some old facebook pics from before you started. It's a tiny blip on the journey but you are still headed in the right direction xx

it was my first weigh in this week and I stayed the same Im absolutely gutted iv stuck to everything and not been bad at all what am I doing wrong??

it was my first weigh in this week and I stayed the same Im absolutely gutted iv stuck to everything and not been bad at all what am I doing wrong??

Did you hand in a food diary to your consultant? Did you do one this week - maybe post that on here and we can have a look. Some people don't lost first week and then lose lots second so stick at it and don't be disheartened

hi thanks for your reply!

yes I handed it in and unfortunately didn't take a copy but everything iv eaten has been slimming world receipes off of the website. I haven't had all my syns everyday as I was full but I did have some of them. does everyone have a third of their plate with fruit or veg as this is the only thing I haven't been doing with every mean just normally fruit for afters with my lunch and some veg with my dinner. apart from this I was just eating lots of chicken and meats with rice and potatoes and im thinking maybe I ate too much even though they say you can eat how much u want until your full. im going to stick for it another week and hopefully il lose its just gutting :(

hi yes I handed one in and don't have a copy of it! iv been doing everything from slimming world recipes with all the free foods Iv had no cheat days and not eaten anything I shouldn't minus a few syns that I was having. all iv eaten really is meats with potatoes and rice and all I can think is maybe iv eaten too much carbs although they say this is fine I just don't know! I have been having fruit after my lunch and having fresh veg for dinners although im not having the third of the plate full every day so maybe that's what im doing wrong im going to carry on another week and see how I go its just really gutting when iv been so good! ( sorry if this appears twice it said it didn't work so I typed it again) xx

Thanks Emmy Lou, I might try and root out all the old photos, I'm off this afternoon and I might have a root and start compiling photos from a good few years ago up to now, thanks for that

Leah1989, Sazmagik is right, do your food diary, I'm over 2 years in sw and I'm still learning that some foods/drinks I thought were free are not free at all they have syns

Aww Orla I can see that would feel a bit of a bummer :( But just look at your signature, and look at some old facebook pics from before you started. It's a tiny blip on the journey but you are still headed in the right direction xx

Great idea EmmyLou - another thing I've done before Orla is to hold the evident weight I've lost in my arms for a bit so make it hit home. Orla you have lost 7stone 3.5!! Thats 46 Kilos :D

Thats -
2 holiday suitcases and a hand luggage bag
or a male Rottweiler
or my younger brother!!

Thats amazing! Don't beat yourself up, use the frustration to your advantage xx

Orla don't be so hard on yourself, the others are correct, look at the bigger picture, YOU are looking a completelly different person than 7 stones ago! a tiny blip is just that, not forever.

Sadly I put on this week and although I weighed myself at home beforehand I knew I had put on and although was REALLY CROSS with myself I decided that I wanted to carry on and get
back to target as soon as I can! I have been 6.5 stones heavier too in the distant past and neither of us would like to go back to that US! We can do it!

Also well done to anyone who has lost this week and anyone who has put on be kind to yourself, work hard with me and next week will be MUCH BETTER I am sure :talk017::gen126:

11lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! I'd be very happy with that :D Go oooon, you can make it to the stone in a month :D

Good luck tonight guys - think I'm gonna skip weigh in tonight and go on thursday just come on and showing a 1lb gain on my scales at home. Thursday should at least be a STS which ill be happy with for this week.

The next couple of weeks are gonna be awful - OHs stepdads birthday Wed (Thursday cinema and gallery seats - all you can eat!), Sat friends coming over who we have seen for ages (drinking etc) next week is OHs mums 50th so that will be bad food then the Saturday is her party = more drinking and hog roast/sweeties/cake!!

I really don't want to put much on - Im sure I will though. Wish Id lost more up to this point so I didn't feel as worried about putting anything on

Good luck today guys, fingers crossed for you all

Good luck tonight everyone. I have a little party to go to before weigh in tonight which will have much alcohol so not expecting anything as this week has been pretty rough.

Sarah, don't worry about it - it has to be a way of life and these little events are always going to be there! Just try to make the right choices where you can and enjoy yourself, you can always pick yourself back up and start again. :)

Lost 1lb so happy with that. :)

Hi all, haven't been on here in quite a while as to be honest I was really struggling but with the help of 2 girls at my group they've helped me find my way back and now we're really good friends.

Last week I lost 5lb and this week I lost 4lb and got Slimmer of the week. I've also given up breastfeeding which means I've dropped one of my 'A' choices and also swapped my Semi-Skimmed Milk for Almond Milk as I'm trying not to have too much Dairy.

So pleased and it's given me that extra boost now to continue with my Slimming World Journey. Need to lose 2.5lb next week to get my Club 10 and I'm determined to get it!

Only one pound off this week taking me to 12 pounds in 4 weeks and slimmer of the month ?

Back