Tuesday Weighers

Well done Shel84 :happy096:

Well done everyone! I lost 1/2 lb this week, but I was thinking it would be a lot worse so quite happy with that. I'm going to try an SP week and see what happens.

PS - for those that wanted to know, I asked about vegetable smoothies and apparently they're absolutely free as there's no way to syn them. If they start affecting WL then it's best to avoid them but may try them out and see if I find one I like.

Hi all, just updating and sorry yet again for not been able to update last week, was down 1Ìb last week and 1Ib this week so there goes the 2Ibs I put on two weeks ago

How is everyone else doing

Thats not bad Orla, at least you managed to lose the extra! I was lucky too, last week I was weighed after 3 weeks off and had put on 5.5lbs. Luckily when I weighed in yesterday I had lost 6lbs. Need to go back onto plan completely now! :cool:

Hey guys - managed to get weighed today and I've lost 1lb :) Happy as I wasn't expecting a loss with star week.

Not holding onto too much hope for next week as I'm off for all you can eat nachos and popcorn tonight! Will throw in a few SP days to try and do damage limitation

xxx

That is great Donna, gosh it is so hard to lose it but so easy to put it on but at least you are going in the right direction

Sazmagik, I love nachos so I can totally relate to what your saying but at least your going into that week with a loss behind you and also it is star week so that should remove some fluid you could still be carrying even with your loss

Thanks Orla! I love Nachos, one thing I've missed since doing SW (I do sometimes have them but not slaughtered in cheese like I would like!)

I think it helped weighing in the the morning - Might have to do the same next week!

I know the feeling but funny the one time I actually weighed in the morning was Paddy's Day this year and * week hit that day and I was up 2.5Ibs I think but the following week I was down 3Ibs and that was in the evening

Haven't been on in a while, put on this week which makes it my third week in a row I've gained :/ so disappointed but now I'm back on plan and hopefully will see a good loss this week! Well done everyone for all your losses

Jessica, at least you attend and I have no doubt you will have most of those gains if not all gone next week

Are you writing down all your foods Jessica? I find writing everything down is great to stop you accidentally going over what the plan wants us to have. Good luck x

Thanks guys, the last 3 weeks have just been so stressful uni wise, I've had so much on and tbh you just don't feel like cooking and preparing food in times like that, I've completely deserved the gains lol but never mind.

I'm back on track now so hopefully will get a good loss this week, I've got 7.5lb to get back to where I was :s
I'm even going out tonight and I've limited myself to 25 syns because that's 10 Smirnoff and diet coke which is more than enough lol! I will get a good loss this week!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

1.5lb down this week. Takes me to 8lb off so got my 1.2 stone award and am exactly 13 stone. This week needs to have more speed food and exercise!

I really don't want to get on the scales today - been awful for food/drink all weekend and my scales are showing a MASSIVE gain. Am gonna wait till Thursday and WI then as that will give me a couple of days to lose a bit (I hope!)

I am hoping its mainly just fluid retention and this will go in a couple of days but who knows. Annoyed with myself but know Thurs/Sat this week will be much the same :cry:

Good luck guys, I'm about to head out. Well done LilMissEmmyLou

Sarah - I'm sure it's not as bad as you're thinking it is! x

Only half off this week but was expecting a gain so really pleased. Want one and a half next week to get stone award.

Back