Tuesday Weighers

1lb down for me this week.... :scale:

Well done MelonCollie hoping to get my 1.5st award next week

Maintained - which was my aim as we had a big family party at the weekend (didn't really drink but did eat lots of nice/naughty food!)

So pleased with that and back on it 100% this week and the next few at least!

I was 6lb off :) wooohooo

did the dreaded thing though.. Got back on the scales this morning to see it creep back up 4lb.. WHAT?! I don't even know if that is possible so I am not classing it.. Only tuedays weights count :D

Feeling a fatty today though :mad:

I was 6lb off :) wooohooo

did the dreaded thing though.. Got back on the scales this morning to see it creep back up 4lb.. WHAT?! I don't even know if that is possible so I am not classing it.. Only tuedays weights count :D

Feeling a fatty today though :mad:

Do you go to group to get weighed? If so just stick to that. Home scales are not always that accurate anyway. 6lbs off is fantastic!! :party0011:

No, I'm only doing it at home.. I joined SW online and I am using home scales.. I would like to use the scales in my pharmacy but I am too embarrassed!:sigh:

No, I'm only doing it at home.. I joined SW online and I am using home scales.. I would like to use the scales in my pharmacy but I am too embarrassed!:sigh:

Don't be embarrassed using the scales in the pharmacy...it's what they're there for. Just go at a quieter time if you feel that way. You're not at risk of breaking them so go for it....:p

I agree - dont worry about using the ones in the chemist, I used to work in the pharmacy of a big boots and we would have people come in to get weighed and they would be taking their coats and shoes and allsorts off before they stood on them and nobody batted an eyelid :)

Hi I hope it OK to join in here. I'm on week 3 of slimming world now. Not had the best results so far . I lost one and a half pounds in week one and only half a pound last week which was really disappointing. Hopefully it can only get better . :break_diet:

user-online.png

Likes to postEdit social networking links

Edit Avatar
maintainer.jpg

reputation_green.gif
Join Date21st December, 2014LocationLancashire, UKPosts293Rep Power3Update Statistics
Diet: Slimming World
Height: 5ft8in
Current Weight: 12st9lb
Goal Weight: 12st9lb
Goal Date: 9/12/14

BMI Information:
Current BMI: 26.9
Goal BMI: 26.9

I was brave last night and although I knew I was out of target again, I was only 1/2 up so know I can get that off by next week, really going to work hard on it! I know I've said it before but I have to get down to a lower end of target now! :rolleyes:

Well done everyone! Glad to hear you're feeling much more positive this week Sarah.

I lost 2½ this week but expecting a gain already next. Going back to my pastas and rices after two weeks on SP!

Well done everyone! Glad to hear you're feeling much more positive this week Sarah.

I lost 2½ this week but expecting a gain already next. Going back to my pastas and rices after two weeks on SP!

Good luck hun!
So glad to be back on it - made all of todays food whilst i was cooking dinner last night

B - overnight oats and fruit
L - tuna and egg salad
D - Lasagne
Snacks - melon and pineapple

Total syns 5

Sazmajig, what's the overnight oats?

Don't be too down - you'll see the results next week if you keep up the good work. Our bodies don't know what week it is and sometimes just need time to adjust to what's going on. xx

Thank you, its just disappointing knowing you've done the best you could possibly do with no results. My consultant messaged me last night and said there was nothing wrong with my food diary so must be something else going on. I've tried not to let it get me down and trying to stay on track but didn't eat a great deal yesterday as didn't feel hungry. Feeling a lot better now but I'm just worried in case the same thing happens next week

Hi I hope it OK to join in here. I'm on week 3 of slimming world now. Not had the best results so far . I lost one and a half pounds in week one and only half a pound last week which was really disappointing. Hopefully it can only get better . :break_diet:

Hello and welcome.
How have you found the plan so far? Have you read all the books etc?

I know how disappointing it is but just try hard to carry on and fingers crossed you'll see the results you want

Sazmajig, what's the overnight oats?

Ooh it's 35g porridge oats (Healthy B) mixed the night before with a Mullerlight - I like to use vanilla

Then you can add speed fruit either the night before or in the morning - I generally do mine in the morning. But others add frozen berries the night before for extra juice.

Back