Tuesday Weighers

Thanks, will need to try that

Good luck hun!
So glad to be back on it - made all of todays food whilst i was cooking dinner last night

B - overnight oats and fruit
L - tuna and egg salad
D - Lasagne
Snacks - melon and pineapple

Total syns 5

That sounds lovely! I really need to get around to trying overnight oats but am so against the idea of sacrificing my hi-fi bars for them! Are they worth it?

Thank you, its just disappointing knowing you've done the best you could possibly do with no results. My consultant messaged me last night and said there was nothing wrong with my food diary so must be something else going on. I've tried not to let it get me down and trying to stay on track but didn't eat a great deal yesterday as didn't feel hungry. Feeling a lot better now but I'm just worried in case the same thing happens next week

Good to hear you're feeling better. Honestly sometimes our bodies are just out of whack and don't know what the heck is going on! Is it star week or just after/just before? That sometimes can cause things to go a little wonky. Also are you drinking enough water? x

That sounds lovely! I really need to get around to trying overnight oats but am so against the idea of sacrificing my hi-fi bars for them! Are they worth it?x

They are really nice but I normally have an Alpen Light for breakfast and a hi-if bar as a mid-afternoon snack, and if I have overnight oats I really miss my afternoon treat!

Hi I hope it OK to join in here. I'm on week 3 of slimming world now. Not had the best results so far . I lost one and a half pounds in week one and only half a pound last week which was really disappointing. Hopefully it can only get better . :break_diet:

Stop worrying. It's still an achievement to lose that amount. Sometimes our bodies do their own thing until they settle down into Plan. Almost like they fight back. You just have to stick at it. It will get better. Keep us posted. Remember every little loss counts!! ;)

That sounds lovely! I really need to get around to trying overnight oats but am so against the idea of sacrificing my hi-fi bars for them! Are they worth it? x

I think so - not as an every day thing (I get bored easily!)

They are really filling - especially if you fill your bowl with lots of speed food. Couldn't you have them and just syn a high bar one day? Xx

Cherrybobs - do you not find an alpen bar isnt really filling enough for breakfast? I would so be hungry really quickly after that. My fave breakfast is 3 eggs with veggies cooked in and some fat free cottage cheese - all free and very filling. But then I tend to use Alpen and Hi-fi bars as my "treats" in my head so that's another reason why I dont like using them for my meals lol. My meals all tend to be "free" (total sugar junkie before I started SW which is why I need to mentally feel like I am having treats)

I have a banana with my Alpen Light. That's my breakfast every weekday morning sat at my desk at work. I'm really not a morning person and hate eating as soon as I've woken up so it's easier to just keep something at my desk that I can eat. And then I have a rocky road hi-fi bar in the afternoon when I'm craving chocolate as the other half of my HExB. At the weekend I'll often have a cooked breakfast, but during the week I just don't have time.

Stop worrying. It's still an achievement to lose that amount. Sometimes our bodies do their own thing until they settle down into Plan. Almost like they fight back. You just have to stick at it. It will get better. Keep us posted. Remember every little loss counts!! ;)

Thanks for the advice I had a chat with my SW consultant and I'm to aim to have more speed foods this week and I'm also to try and increase my fluid intake. So I did a massive food shop got loads of fruit and have been having fruit salads and got some meat to have with the only veg I can stand that are still speed foods . SO fingers crossed I will get a result next week. I have to say there's nothing more annoying than going along with your friend who has not even been trying and they lose more than you ... It can only get better.

Thanks for all the tips hopefully I can learn from those that have been doing this longer !

Good luck today ladies xx

2lbs off for me tonight - thrilled! Had a couple of syns this evening (snacks!) but not counting those and raring to go again tomorrow!

Hope everyone gets the results they want tonight - next week I aim to be in the 12 stone bracket!

1/2 gain for me today. So over 3 weeks I've lost a grand total of 1 1/2 lbs. It's rubbish.I am quite upset as I have followed the plan really well and upped my speed foods in every meal and sometimes had snacks that were speed foods. I have weighed and measured everything. I have drank more and I don't understand what else I can do. I'm thinking SW maybe just wont work for me and Id rather get out now rather than spend a whole lot of money for nothing.

Maintain for me today :( Totally SHOULD be happy with it though as we did have afternoon tea on Sunday doh!

Don't be hard on yourself MissEmmylou, a maintain is better than putting on. You have lost 9lbs already, just keep following the plan closely and next week will be even better.

I lost 1/2lb this week so back to target and really pleased about it :D

3.5lbs off this week, getting me my 1.5st award

2lbs off for me this week.....3.5lbs to my 1 stone award. Must increase my body magic!! :bliss::bliss:

Back