Tuesday WI

Bigchops

Hope nobody minds me starting this ;)

I'm not online for long and won't be back until after wi tonight at 7pm.

I'm really really hoping for 3lb this week to get my half stone sticker.... I think I've managed it but you can never tell until you get on those scales..... aaarrrggghhh can't wait lol.

Good luck everybody if you weighing in

Gail x

Good luck for your wi i have mine at 6.30 pm tonight

good luck all you tuesday weighers.xxx

Hope you get it Gail!
Good luck to everyone else, I've been a bit off plan this week so deserve a pound on but hey ho, back on track now and I won't be sad if the scales give bad news! (much...)

Jay xx

Well I had a shocking but surprising loss this week. 5 and a half pounds off. :D whoohoo, what a boost.

Good luck to everyone else who WI today

Good luck everyone who weighs in today - mine is at 6pm, and a 1lb loss would put me back to my target weight /personal best, so that would be great - anymore than that would be a. fantastic and b. unlikely as I am supposed to be maintaining! lol

Hello!
Stayed the same tonight at WI, usually do it on a monday but had to go to a different group this week and the people were very different. Prefer my usual group for sure. Are there other people who sometimes attend a different class and if so how do you find it?

Pleased I stayed the same as did have a Burger King in the week, oops!

Anyway good luck everyone for the next 7 days!
x

Don't be sad Gem, 1lb is a good loss - if you lost 1lb every week you would lose 3st 10lb in a year :D

I am really pleased with my 1/2lb loss this week - I am now at target + 1/2lb, so right in the middle of my range. :)

I lost 2.5lb last night.... really chuffed :D but now i'm 0.5lb away from my half stone... :( just wish I had got it last night.... never mind!!!!! lol

Gail x

well done to all you LOOSERS
chin up to the sts and gainers 100% this week you'll sure to lose next week :)

I lost 2lb this week :-}

lost 1lb this week, had a bad week being ill and eating out a bit so happy with that tbh.

well done everyone

Back