Tummy and toilet stuff... sorry if TMI!!!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi peeps,

Just wondered if anyone else has encountered a bit of a dicky tum on these packs. Today I had a really bad tummy - certainly no, errr, blockages if you catch my drift (told you there was too much info in this thread!).

Not the best half hour of my life, and ever since my tummy has been popping, rumbling and churning like there's no tomorrow!

I've been a bit crap with my water intake to it's certainly not sloshing, which I sometimes get... this is proper 'preparing for Armageddon' type rumbles.

Anyone else had similar 'issues'?

I recall something similar around this time on LL... I had to leave work because I was running to the loo constantly!

Wonder why it happens....?

Hope it doesn't last :(

X

Just looked at day five on my old LL blog (lighter-life-journey.blogspot.com), and found this entry!!!

I'm nothing if not consistent it would seem!!!
Posted by Annaphylactic at 09:22 1 comments
Friday, 29 August 2008
Day Five!

Hmmm... so this is what the 'not so good days' feel like! I was starting to worry that I was going to get through the first week unscathed! Heaven forbid! Lol.
The day started ok, in fact I felt great - wasn't hungry and had loads of energy - was convinced I was in ketosis and it was all good... I didn't even remember that I hadn't had my breakfast shake until gone 11am! I made the mistake of putting 2 hermasetas into my shake - nearly had to bin it - but I persevered... then about half an hour after I'd finished it the, errr, "heavens" opened :eek:S
Felt horrid - spent about an hour locked in the loo at work, and then came home at about 2pm and have spent the rest of today taking it easy. Fingers crossed it gets better from tomorrow.

BODILY BITS
Well, on the upside - my back didn't ache today - so that's a bonus! :eek:S My stomach however is churning and rumbling for England.

Well, I don't think I need to expand on this anymore! Let's just say I am no longer constipated :eek:(

Last edited:
the dreaded sqwitter bot

it does settle, i think a few people suffer at first due to the higher levels of vitamins and minerals having an affect on the tummy.

I had that too just at the end of the first week but then it went totally the other way :sick0019:

I'm going to buy some Benefibre next week. Fingers crossed!!! x

I got it on day 6 last time I went into ketosis. Think its a side effect. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) it gets much more difficult to go to the toilet from then on in.

Jo

Back