Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tummy still Rumbly afrer two weeks...!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by arntyjax, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. arntyjax

arntyjax Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(28.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I admit my stomach is probably the size of a small footie pitch after all the food that I have consumed over the years (I did like a big plateful) and I didn't think it would shrink to the size of a peanut over night but it is still really rumbling after two weeks.

I drink my full quota of water throughout the day and try not to guzzle it all at once incase I keep my tummy over full but it's pretty embaressing when it gets grumbling!

How long do you think it will take before it wears off guys? Although I am hungry most of the time, I still don't want to eat anything but it just seems to make me think of food constantly, which worries me going into week three (tomorrow) Any ideas? :confused:

Last edited: 27 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    Hi there
    My tummy made funny noises all the time i was in abstinence - i think its just something you will have to get used to!

i miss the empty feeling now i'm eating again and wish it was making the noises again as it meant i was losing weight!

daisy x

4. roratone

roratone Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    W8 - Previously LL
    I'm the same as Daisy, mine still makes noises and I'm on day 93.

I convince myself its the fat cells screaming as they are eaten up!!!!!

5. CalicoSoneji

CalicoSoneji Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(45.76%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I've been on it for 13 weeks and my tummy is always making noises - but it's not hunger. i like to think of it as my 'tummys eating the fat when its making noises' lol

6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hahahhaaha! love that Julie!! What a great way to think about it.

Jax, same as Daisy, mine never really stopped rumbling during abstinence - just the way it goes :) Good luck with it all though. and Julie congrats on your 93 days!!

Jez
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.