Tummy still Rumbly afrer two weeks...!

arntyjax

I admit my stomach is probably the size of a small footie pitch after all the food that I have consumed over the years (I did like a big plateful) and I didn't think it would shrink to the size of a peanut over night but it is still really rumbling after two weeks.

I drink my full quota of water throughout the day and try not to guzzle it all at once incase I keep my tummy over full but it's pretty embaressing when it gets grumbling!

How long do you think it will take before it wears off guys? Although I am hungry most of the time, I still don't want to eat anything but it just seems to make me think of food constantly, which worries me going into week three (tomorrow) Any ideas? :confused:

I too have the rumblings lol .. but i'm not hungry at all thats what is weird. I'm in to my 3rd week now and they are getting less so hopefully they'll go completely the further in to the diet i get.

I was 270lbs at start date so i assume it will take my body and belly a while before it realises the low calorie intake is here to stay for a while lol :)

But i drink my water intake everyday and have all 3 shakes so nothing more i can do but ignore it and wait for it to pass x

Hi Katie,

Nice to know that it's not just me then! It's strange how you don't want food but are hungry - such a bizarre feeling. I'm not struggling to cook for others either. I'm testing myself tonight cooking my favourite meal for guests - fish pie with a cheesy mash top. I've slowly been assembling it all day but I'm still fine.

Do you have a slightly euphoric feeling at all? You know that feeling you get when you are getting ready for a great night out? I seem to be like that all the time. Not sure if it's the ketosis or amphetamines in the shakes!

My colleague told me about that!
She said in week 2 you start feeling euphoric.
I don't have that feeling myself, but then I've also never felt low.
I just feel really good

I have the odd tummy rumblings and just going into week 3.
Just drink water and try to ignore it when it happens - isn't making me reach for the family sized bag of crisps though so something is working!

I'm just into week three and I am pleased to report that the rumblings have improved. I did, however, wake up this morning with the most emormous, painful spot on my nose. Not a spotty individual as a rule. Another side effect me thinks? xXx

Back