Tummy tuck help :)

Gosh you look so different in the before and after photos. Congratulations, on the weight loss. I can imagine how you must be feeling.
Will those scars fade completely? Actually my aunt underwent a tummy tuck few months back at the Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic of Dr.Atul Kesarwani and she had been researching on ways to reduce the scars. You said you are massaging with hot oil right, is there any specific oil that we should use?

Gosh you look so different in the before and after photos. Congratulations, on the weight loss. I can imagine how you must be feeling. Will those scars fade completely? Actually my aunt underwent a tummy tuck few months back at the Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic of Dr.Atul Kesarwani and she had been researching on ways to reduce the scars. You said you are massaging with hot oil right, is there any specific oil that we should use?
Thank you Gillian! I use bio oil and it's brilliant, has helped a lot with fading, they will never fade completely but can be improved xxx

Another thing she could try is silicone strips, they are quite pricey but if she looks around for reviews will find the best and most effective, Internet is great for video reviews too, the silicone strips are meant to fade the scar drastically, I know a girl who buys proper scar make up too so she can wear a bikini!! This doesn't bother me though, nobody ever sees my stomach!! X

Just found this and had to say, OMG what an amazing journey, the loss was brilliant and has really given me hope i can get to goal and your surgery pics are fantastic, and having read this i would definitely consider a tt in the future i dreamed of having one but was scared, until i saw this.

Massive congratulations and thankyou for inspiring me :D

Just found this and had to say, OMG what an amazing journey, the loss was brilliant and has really given me hope i can get to goal and your surgery pics are fantastic, and having read this i would definitely consider a tt in the future i dreamed of having one but was scared, until i saw this. Massive congratulations and thankyou for inspiring me :D
Thank you so much, if I can inspire just one person it makes me the happiest girl in the world! X

Just wanted to congratulate the new you and thanks for posting about this. I have just been referred today and I'm hoping I'm successful. I've been referred for a breast augmentation as I have no breast tissue just skin and muscle behind :( I'm 33 with the breasts of a 90 year old and that seriously is no over exaggeration. Thanks for posting this and wish me luck, as I feel with the lack of funding ill need all the luck in the world xxx

Just wanted to congratulate the new you and thanks for posting about this. I have just been referred today and I'm hoping I'm successful. I've been referred for a breast augmentation as I have no breast tissue just skin and muscle behind :( I'm 33 with the breasts of a 90 year old and that seriously is no over exaggeration. Thanks for posting this and wish me luck, as I feel with the lack of funding ill need all the luck in the world xxx
All the luck in the world!! Don't lose hope!! I was denied funding once and thought bugger this I'm going to fight for this! So wrote a long long letter of what it would mean to me and how it affects my world and I was accepted within 2 days of them receiving letter, you have to show them what it means to you and that's hard to do through a doctor, I knew if I stood up infront of the panel that decide I'd have put up a good fight but obviously that's not possible so it is hard to get your feelings across. Don't give up xxx

Thanks so much. My doctor has explained briefly and has said he'd fight if it is a no. I never thought a referral was truly possible and I know it's only a tiny step but its a step that I thought I'd never make. I will really fight for it. Again thanks so much and you are an inspiration xxx

Thanks so much. My doctor has explained briefly and has said he'd fight if it is a no. I never thought a referral was truly possible and I know it's only a tiny step but its a step that I thought I'd never make. I will really fight for it. Again thanks so much and you are an inspiration xxx
Keep my posted every step of the way and thanks for sharing with me! It sounds like you have a good doctor behind you and for me that's half the battle Xxx

Thanks, wondered how long a referral can take? I know it's only been 2 weeks lol, I literally run home from work to check if I've anything in the mail? Xxx

Thanks, wondered how long a referral can take? I know it's only been 2 weeks lol, I literally run home from work to check if I've anything in the mail? Xxx
I don't think you should be waiting much longer to hear back! I think my initial referral took about 2 weeks and they came back with their decision, everything crossed for you!! Xx

I was asked by the doc, if I'd be willing to travel to Newcastle? I assumed that'd be for a consultation lol... Xxx

Back