tuna/prawns on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by broadpaws, 16 October 2006 Social URL.

1. broadpaws

broadpaws Full Member

Hi - over on the dark side (DH!):) A long time ago someone posted that we can have prawns and tuna on 790 plan and kindly posted the amounts - It was a CDC maybe Diva? Can anyone remind me of the amounts allowed?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

My yellow book says you can have 260g tuna as long as it is drained in water, or 190g fresh tuna steak. Nothing re. prawns, but I'm not a CDC! Maybe work out the calories in the above, and then you can have the same prawns - would check that they are low carb etc first....

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

5. jack29

jack29 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :confused: Do you know if it is possible to have Salmon rather than Tuna on the 790 plan? Can't stand Tuna but love Salmon.

6. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love tuna but am also wondering why you would not be able to have salmon as well as salmon is an oily fish as is tuna.
    Maybe it has more calories? Not really sure

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.