TUNA

Help i just ate a tin of tuna will it knock me out of ketosis? i was so hungry and stressed as lots of stuff going on at home and i just got emotional now i feel really bad dont know what to do :(

I don't think so, I've seen on a few sites that tuna is a recommended food for keto diets :)

I think you should be ok on what ive been able to read.....but there will probably better people on here to advise you as I'm a beginner!!!! Dont worry, tomorrow is another day :) Xx

I've been researching it a lot this evening and many people include tuna in their keto diet :) you'll be fine!

You will be fine - far better than some high calorie and high carb alternatives.
Well done! Carry on.

GSQ

Good choice! And mmmmm I want tuna now haha xxx

I'm a big fan of tuna at the mo seeing as I just discovered I like it xD I never liked it as a kid and so I've always steered away from it - this is very good news for my diet!

But can I have a tin whilst on TS? When I did a similar diet in Oz, they let u have a weetabix with ur morning shake for extra fibre & small bowl of salad after the soup, or a mix of different veg. I still lost the same amount of weight but am always worried to have extra!

I wish I likes tuna but I hate it will a passion. I used to have a cat who loved it and I had to wear rubber gloves to open the tin hahahahha

Back