Cruise PV Turkey Yuk Sung

Discussion in 'Dukan Recipes' started by Paulinegin, 6 August 2012.

1. Paulinegin

Paulinegin Well-Known Member

Oh ladies, I DID enjoy this :D

Dry fry minced turkey, onion and a selection of 'hard' vegetables according to what's in your fridge ( I used celery, carrot, red pepper and red cabbage).

Add plenty of ginger, garlic and chillies and cook through.

Splash through some soy sauce and serve on a bed of iceberg lettuce.

My new favourite dinner :D

P x

Attached Files:

2. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Well-Known Member

I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow :D Thanks for posting!
  3. Triniprinc3ss

Triniprinc3ss Well-Known Member

It looks yummy :D
  4. CheeseGirl

Argh, planned on making this today since was PV day but the vacu-packed turkey at the shop looked, well, it was catching a tinge of yellowish/green and had a sell by date of tomorrow so I opted to wait for them to restock with fresh goods (imagine, they hadn't even marked it down for a quick sell). Times like that make me think about going vegetarian but I truly am just a meatatarian and I can't deny it :)
  5. Paulinegin

Yum, my Sunday breakfast :D

P x
  6. Go2Goal

Go2Goal Well-Known Member

Will make this this week - cooking a turkey today for New Years, so will just 'dry fry' some (not sure if this is correct as I am not a Brit and Dry fry turkey might be something in your markets...:giggle:
  7. chinababe

chinababe Well-Known Member

I made this for lunch today, it tasted fantastic. Thank you P for recipe.
  8. Paulinegin

Cheers, China! It's a sample for me - make it at least once a week.

P x
  9. chinababe

I think I will become addicted to it! Extra lean beef mince is in the 3 for £10 deals in sainsburys this week, I'm going to try it with beef when I go to stay with my son & DIL on Wed. She is doing dukan also, even though she is already a proper skinny minny!?!?:)
  10. CheeseGirl

Oh yeah! Just made this with diced turkey as had no mince. Just about ate the lot!! Don't know if I left enough for dinner :)
    Thanks P!
  11. chinababe

Just confirming my addiction to this recipe! had it for lunch again today!
    Thank you P
  12. dukannotsofatty

dukannotsofatty Well-Known Member

only just seen this and seeing as i bought 4 packs of turkey mince from aldi (on offer at the moment) i may just have to do this next week LOL.