Turn me off the Texacan!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
I haven't even felt hungry since starting but I have one big problem!
I can't stop thinking about the Texacan Whopper in Burger King, I mean, the little fecker is always lurking in the back of my mind like a sex dream :banana dancer:haha!
I wouldn't mind but I've only had one twice in my life!
I never experiance cravings like this and I'm not joking I really need them to go cos their the only thing bringing me down, so, here's where you come in....

can any of you tell me things that will make me never want one, or rid these strong cravings?
Thanks!!
xxx

I dream about KFC all the time. We don't have one in Guernsey (luckily) but that makes me want one even more! Oh and chinese, I am constantly craving chinese food, but it was the odd take out or three per week that got me to the size I am. Damn that lovely, gorgeous, scrumptious greasy food :)

OMG LMAO daisyhappy every where you look theres food !!!!!! Never had one of those burgers but i bet they look good, think its wanting something you just cannot have lol. I keep dreaming of milkshakes, never used to have them before LT but got really attatched to them ? i know whats all that about lol, i think its because i have only got 2 more days left on them. If you had the burger you most prob wouldnt like it anyway its just that little devil on your shoulder SHOVE IT OFF. good luck xxx

Mine are mental person cravings though, always about that damn Texacan:( i think it's the jalipinos.
Grrrr, If i could get rid of that craving it'd be sooo much easier!
I have a chinese and a chipper right next door to my house and I think cos I have to smell it ALL the time, i feel nothing for it anymore!
Oh and the chinese gave loads of us food poisening so that's great too!
xxx

Anyone?
Anything horrible to tell me to turn me off these "fantasies" haha!
I'm desperate!!!!

Imagine finding a thick hair in it. That would turn me off. (never had one actually - being dieting for the last 10 years and putting on weight - until now ! lol). Good luck.

haha that's the kinda thing I'm looking for Aoife, cheers!!
Or a fingernail blughhh!!

xx

I know, urgh! lol!

Think of all the crap bits of the cow that are used to make burgers- gristle, bones, fat etc. etc. That usually does it for me! (can you tell I'm not a burger/sausage lover! LOL!)

When you are on re-feed, pile on those tangy jalopenos on your SALAD!!!!!! I went into Burger King yesterday..........to use the loo!!!

Haha yeh the thinking of the bones and crap is doing the job!
I think as soon as i bung the jalipinos on something healthy I'll be cured of this!
Eyelids, bones, fingernails, unheigenic staff, hair, etc- working wooo!:)

Hi Daisyhappy

This post did make me laugh!! I did watch that Jamie Oliver programme where he put onto a huge pile on the floor all the ingredients that went into those type of burgers...it was truly digusting, however I am like IrishMum, not a fan of burgers and sausages, its just the fat in them that makes them tasty. Now jalapenos in salad...different chat show....much nicer, something to remember when you refeed.
I know the cravings can be awful :party0051: ( living next door to a fast food joint can't be helpful) I had an enormous urge for a peanut butter sandwich...duh!! I was playing The Sims on my pc ( to get my mind off the F word) and my little character kept going into the kitchen to make herself one....so I switched back over to Mahjong!!
The things we do 'ay?
Well done for staying steadfast!! ;)

Ha oh thanks Candlewix!!
I'm Irish too and I'm normally really finiky about food, never mind meat!
I think it's cos that burger was my first real taste of jalipinos, i think the craving is more for jalipinos than burgers!!
x

All joking aside :) If you want to be put off them, remember why you are doing LT in the first place. Keep reminding yourself that it is high fatty foods that have probably got you where you are now! They are harmful because we people on here dont really know how to have things in moderation..one, leads to two, and so it goes on.

I am not being self righteous when I say this, honestly, but I havent had cravings...and I think it is because I know I will be able to eat again one day, plus I need to get to my goal weight and NOTHING is gonna stand in my way.

Sorry, I sound like an old fuddy duddy, but I just wanted you to try and remember why you are on this diet and dont allow them any air space at all!!! Cravings can be beaten. Apparently it only lasts 10 mins!! So, I am told by experts from this forum :D

So, yes, it is full of crap; but we like to eat crap, so keep in your mind how thin you will be and how lovely you will feel when you get to goal weight.

Hope I dont sound offensive,,,,dont mean it to sound like that.

Sounds nice never had one like, im getting some cravings which are different to last time lol although not bad enough for me to cave in mind

i have to say i'm addicted to the smell of food - something i hope continues when i've finished my LT journey, lol.

Those ads are everywhere though so you've got my sympathies!]

The ad that makes me think "i am so trying that when i am slim" is the Carte d'Or "caramel cinnamon wafer icecream". wowsers. will get someone else to buy a tub and only have a small bowl!

Yeah it's like I can't turn on TV without seeing this Tex add,
I haven't craved another thing but I'm soooo craving taht it's really really weird!! And really annoying :(
xx

I once saw someone doing a presentation... it's probably NLP. Imagine the food you are craving in as much detail as you can. Imagine it's smell, how it looks on the plate (wrapper?), Imagine the antisipation you feel as you reach for it..... finally imagine how it tastes. Yum........
Then do the same thing...imagine it all, the smell, the look and the antisipation, then as you go to bite it, you see it covered in maggotts (or something else you think is really really yuk) crawling and writhing around, completely covering the food. Imagine the smell, the stench of the rotting food. At this point my mind goes blank .... ewww

Back