Turning 40 eek

evj6

I'm turning 40 in a week. Have lost 8 1/2 lb so far. Coming off slowly. Slow and steady wins the race. I always say.
I have a 2 weekends of celebrating my birthday. So loads of alcohol involved. It's gonna be hard to stay on track.
Has anyone got any ideas so I don't put it all back.

Happy 40th Birthday! Have a lovely day & enjoy your weekends! Well done on your weight loss so far!

From what you've said, alcohol seems to be the biggest worry - if you stick to diet mixers and low syn alcohol like vodka, gin, Malibu, Bacardi then you can keep track of your syns. Make sure you have things made in your fridge (picky bits and leftovers) for those midnight snacks or the morning after when you don't want to cook. This will help you avoid loading up on extra grease and syns from the kebab or pizza shop. Make sure you eat really well and stick to the plan, saving syns for alcohol and maybe a slice of cake. And remember, a full fry up English Breakfast can be food optimised!!

Most importantly, enjoy your celebrations. The weight will come straight back off if you gain and SW will always be there to get you back on track. It's a lifestyle plan not a diet and, for that reason, little blips are expected as life gets in the way! X

Back