Tv programme...

Dogtanian was a girl??????????????????????????????????????????????

I've heard of Peyton Place Jan! :) Only because my mum used to forgo going to church to stay at home and watch it! lol! xx

Oh shut up :( ... ;)

I know you're not saying you don't know who Philip Schofield is ......... (?)

Dont have a Baldy Jan lol!

But I was never good with things like that lol

Dont have a Baldy Jan lol!

But I was never good with things like that lol

Don't you get 'This Morning'?? He hosts it with Fern Britton. Or 'Dancing on Ice'? He hosts that with Holly Willoughby?

1209550868150x150.jpg
????

Nope Philip x

aaaah!

Okie :) I think I know now lol!!

Dancing on ice right?

Don't you get 'This Morning'?? He hosts it with Fern Britton. Or 'Dancing on Ice'? He hosts that with Holly Willoughby?

Yup x

This thread's made me chuckle oh hey another one the chuckle brothers 'to you, to me'.:D Jan did you watch the clangers too? They brought it back a few yrs ago I think?

Me ma and dad watched: Dynasty, Dallas, Falcon Crest, Knotts Landing, some of which are on Sky now.

Chuckle brothers rocked!!

And Pinky and the brain

Scooby doo

Dexer laboratory

and the clangers

Sulvanian families

Button moon

The moomins

aaaaah :D

Lynn - I DID see the clangers but i didn't like it much.

Sadly I too watched all of the US soaps you mention **shakes head in disbelief** .... shoulder pads are supposed to be coming back you know!!! :) xx

Chuckle brothers rocked!!

And Pinky and the brain

Scooby doo

Dexer laboratory

and the clangers

Sulvanian families

Button moon

The moomins

aaaaah :D

Awesome list

pinky and the brain was immense :D

I think that this would be the perfect thread to confess my love for Noel Edmonds during his Multi Coloured Swap Shop days. I loved him soooooooo much, which was a lot for a five year old.

I think that this would be the perfect thread to confess my love for Noel Edmonds during his Multi Coloured Swap Shop days. I loved him soooooooo much, which was a lot for a five year old.

YAY!!!!! ME TOO!!!!

But it wasn't a baby crush - we must be about the same age - sadly I still think he's quite nice **ducks quickly to avoid flying missiles** ;)

Couldn't stand Keith Chegwin though - still can't! x

Mr Blobby Rocked!!

I remember I got a my blobby helium balloon, and it floated into that alcove thing you know above your stairs?

Well didnt I jump to get it?

Landed in a heep at the bottom of the stairs and had knocked 3 teeth out lol!!

Mr Blobby did indeed rock Chelc I agree. However he rocked on 'Noel's House Party' on a saturday evening not on the 'Multi-coloured swap shop' which went several years before on a saturday morning ... :(

OUCH for the teeth BTW :eek: !!! xx

Back