Twiggy's Diary

Twigs, its only natural that you will have good and bad days. Just let yourself feel whatever you need to feel - and not try and be "strong" for other people - it never works in the long run - so have a good old cry, moan, anger fit....whatever it takes to get it out of your system.

The reality of starting again would be daunting for anyone especially since you haven't chosen to be in this situation. Often when stuff like this happens, we are great initially then find ourselves going into a bit of a slump and then we come back out of it again - its like a bereavement so be kind to yourself.

love and hugs, and more hugs....xxxx

Aw sweetpea I so wish I was coming on Saturday so I could give you a proper hug :(

:hug99:this will have to do!

Much love

xxxx

A sts is really good
hang in there you know you can do this - you lost well last year and you have put some back on - but no where near as much as I did (ooops)
you know we can do it - its just the scenic route is far more fun :):)

of course its not desperate you are a lovely woman - I am sure if you are honest you dont want to attract the type of bloke who is ONLY interested in how you look

Hiya Twigs..:)
Well i think you are lovely..you also have a brilliant sense of humour and have a very kind nature...((((((((hugs))))))))) xx

Thanks Fuzz xxxx We must sort that York date out!!

I'll give myself a kick up the jacksy and sort myself out .... things could be worse eh?

xx

you are fully entitled to be in self pity mode - but you have to remember how many wonderful qualities you have - focus on them (I know easier said than done)

Hiya Twigs just popping by to send you some hugs hun (((((((((xxxx))))))))

Thanks Trace :)

you are fully entitled to be in self pity mode - but you have to remember how many wonderful qualities you have - focus on them (I know easier said than done)

Very much easier said than done when you've put yourself down all your life ... sad perhaps, but I'm going to reach for the self help books ... nothing ventured and all that :)

Very much easier said than done when you've put yourself down all your life ... sad perhaps, but I'm going to reach for the self help books ... nothing ventured and all that :)

You dont need to tell me - I am older and have been doing it for longer - its so easy to give the advice though much much harder to take it
if you find a good book out there - share the title please

You dont need to tell me - I am older and have been doing it for longer - its so easy to give the advice though much much harder to take it
if you find a good book out there - share the title please

Will do :) Good thing about my kindle is I can download a good few pages for free to try before I buy :)

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)

Back