Twiggy's Diary

excellent stuff

Hi there,

You seem to be doing really well on WW. I've not tried dieting before but really need to start as pusing 50 and fatter than ever - 15 stone!!

I've heard that ww is really difficult to do - that weight loss/gain = a rollercoaster ride and demotivating (too slow!) but you seem to be doing really well. What's your secret and will you be able to keep it up?

Anne

You will feel all kinds of emotions Twigs as each day passes. Hopefully there will soon be more good days than bad days. Enjoy this weekend

M

Good morning hun

Just popping in for a quick :hug99:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all

You are all soooo lovely :)

Have a good day today - took this morning off work (actually more truthful is I've come into work this afternoon, as I did have the whole day off) - went shopping this morning and ... bought a pair of jeans and a pair of trousers in a smaller size!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuff men - that feeling was better than anything! lol

Will try and catch up on diaries tonight, my interweb wasn't working when I left, but my OH will fix it - didn't tell him it was broken though lol

Twigs
xx

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned xx

I hope you have a lovely time in Birmingham wish i could join you. And well done on the smaller trousers that's brilliant. *hugs* xxx

Hey Twigs
Hope you had a great night last night x

Hiya Twigs.:)
Your probably on your 10th cocktail right now but have a B52 for me chuck...cheers and enjoy yourself...xx

actually i think she was having sex on the beach !!

Hope you have a safe journey home chuck !

Only Twiglet would do that in this weather :):):)

lol - well beggars can't be choosers :D

Urgh - still feeling a little bit ***** - but it was worth it. A good night was had by all. Will post picis when my eyes aren't hurt by the brightness of this screen lol

xx

Back