Twiggy's Diary

see now you have made me want a prawn chow mein !! although on reflection the take away wont be open at 10am LOL
i must admit when my 1st marriage went pearshaped,once i was over the intitial shock i did quite enjoy the single life again !!

looking forward to next weekend

oi, where are you? you havent been online to post all your winnings and offer everyone a free drink at brum next week :D ;)

Morning all

Well another weekend flown by - and despite what's happening, I had a good one :) OH is off to Italy for work today for a week, which will give us both space to think, which can't be a bad thing.

As Rach kindly mentioned above :D I went to the Dogs at the weekend lol ... well the Greyhound racing at Oxford and managed to come out winning - must be beginners luck!!

Diet going well, had a bottle of wine and 3 courses at the dogs, but have made up for it before and after, plus going swimming tonight, so hoping for a loss on Wednesday.

Really sorry I haven't been posting on others diaries much, my brain is a little frazzled with my home life and work at the moment!

Twigs
xx

It can only be expected that your head will be a wee bit all over the place at the moment.

I am truly amazed at how well you are handling all of this. I suppose if you have talked it through and have a good support network, there's no need for it be to fraught.

Sending more hugs though just in case you need them. xx

Glad you had a good weekend!
Did you have a 'system' at the dogs - I choose two traps and stick to those throughout the evening which guarantees those with me who choose any of the other four traps are going to win because my losses are normally a dead cert;)
You know where we are if the 'space' gets a little too much this week:hug99:

Hi Twigs, just want to pass on my love and best wishes to you, the last few weeks for you have been really tough and trying!! Well done on staying strong and fighting thru it!!

Enjoy the single life...by god I sometimes wish I was single...men are just so difficult to work with sometimes (most of the time)!!

You have lots and lots of good friends here and it shows they really do love you lots and want to be there to support you and get you drunk!!! lol!!!! :D;) The best friends you can find if you ask me!! xxxx

Hi all

Thanks again for all the lovely posts.

Feeling a bit down today :( Scared to be starting all over again ... feel my weight loss is going too slow and .... urgh ignore me - I'm in self-pity mode :(

Twigs
xx

Hiya twigs..
sending more hugs your way..wish i could make it on Saturday but OH is working :sigh:
You will have a ball xx

your weightloss is going to be fab Twigs :) and we're going to have a fab time on saturday! xxx

*hugs* aww sorry you are having a low day Twigs! I hope tomorrow is a better day. As long as your weight keeps going down than that's the main thing. I find the speed i lose weight varies so much from month to month. So chin up my dear you will get there. :) Oh and well done for the winnings! :D xxx

Back