Twiggy's Diary

Good luck with getting that 1/4 pound off, i'm sure your'll do it.
Family card night, love em but we normally have chinese.
Good luck with the low point snacks, marmite rice cakes asda, prawn crackers, Cheese puffs crisps.
Hope you have a good evening xx

Hi all

Well I have done nothing but self sabotage this week ... why do I do it to myself when I was so close to losing my 1st stone.

I've just come into work and had 2 M&S mini chocolate rolls, so will try and cut out breakfast to make up for it. Was planning on a healthy dinner last night, but then DH was going to have a kebab, so I joined him.

Just waiting for this weeks WI to be over with so I can start afresh on Thursday :(

Twigs
xx

Reactions: ugg
Don't worry twiggs everyone has bad days. Don't dwell on it, It'll make it worse. Try and pull back what you can today.
Good luck for tomorrow xx

hey twigs - sounds like we all go off the rails occassionally - which makes us human - the only important thing is ur ready to get back on the wagon - dont feel bad hun - good luck for WI tomorro - hope ur pleasantly surprised!!! have a good day today xxx

Don't you worry yourself, someone else said on another thread a little blow out it a good shake up for your metabolism. You'll be fine!! Can't get the choc orange muller yogurts up my way anywhere :mad: they sound delicious!!! Another good suggestion for card night is ww cheese curls, i love them, infact i think i may have an addiction!!

x

Yep just get it done and move on Twigs, and while moving make sure its away from the food cupboard!!

You can get back on track you know you can

M

Hey twiggs,
How's your day been?
Thanks for the pics of the wii control strap, it looks wicked! Hope you have a good wi xx

Hi all

Well yesterday I took myself to one side and had a good talk to myself (in hindsight, perhaps in the middle of a Management meeting wasn't the best idea :D) I told myself that this is a long journey for me, and yes I may have messed up this week, but it is only one week.

So I'm looking forward to WI tonight, even though I'm sure I've gained (although I am wearing lighter trousers lol) and then will put the week behind me and carry on with the WW way of life, which we all know works.

Thanks to everyone for your support, it really helped!!

Twigs
xx

Hi Twiggy

I like the lighter trouser comment...lol

Well done you for getting your head round it and for getting back on it! xxx

hey twiggy - well done for your positive thinking and getting back on track - why dont u get smashed before wi - tracey lost 4lbs after she got drunk ha ha .. maybe not lol

good luck anyway and im sure u will be fine, if not there is always next week - think we all know if we are gonna keep the weight off and be how we want to be eventually then this is a long time way of life - so we got forever to get it right!! no rush xxx

hey twiggy - well done for your positive thinking and getting back on track - why dont u get smashed before wi - tracey lost 4lbs after she got drunk ha ha .. maybe not lol

Haha - now that's an idea, will lose weight and get through some boring meetings I've got today - two birds, one stone! :D

Twigs
xx

Hi Twigs,;)

Don't worry about it - you'll get there in the end like we all will:D Just in our own time and enjoying the ride;)

Good luck with your WI

Hi all

Well yesterday I took myself to one side and had a good talk to myself (in hindsight, perhaps in the middle of a Management meeting wasn't the best idea :D) I told myself that this is a long journey for me, and yes I may have messed up this week, but it is only one week.

So I'm looking forward to WI tonight, even though I'm sure I've gained (although I am wearing lighter trousers lol) and then will put the week behind me and carry on with the WW way of life, which we all know works.

Thanks to everyone for your support, it really helped!!

Twigs
xx

Great attidude hun x

good luck for WI tonight Twigs, whatever comes, tomorrow is a fresh start :) xxx

good luck with you wI tonight-have everything i can crossed for you. Am liking the new attitude, one thing i have learnt (but dont always put into practise) is not to beat yourself up about the blips-it really gets you nowhere-just makes you feel bad and then you eat and so th cycle begins!!

Well the results are in ... and it was much better than I though ... Put on 0.5 ... a ikkle ikkle half pound (they're a lot smaller than the 0.5 lbs that we lose!)

So totally motivated for the week ahead and going to lose 2.5lbs this week to get my stone and 5% :)

Twigs
xxx

well done hun that is really great news and just the news u need to motivate u for this week - 2.5lbs loss this week here u come!!!

good wi had by all considering - well done us xx

Back