Twiggy's Diary

Jane is right. We need to be able to self-regulate : have our blow out days but get back on track pretty quickly afterwards or up our exercise to help compensate a bit.

Dont be beating yourself up Twigs, we have all done it. xx

Hiya Twigs

You aint the only one - I stuffed fish, chips and curry sauce down me last night at 7pm and suffered for it most of the night!!!

But today is a new day

"Tracey toots the horn of the wagon and offers Twiggy her hand" ;o)) xxx

Thanks all

And Tracey - I have grabbed your hand and, I have bough chains, just in case :)

I'm not going to point yesterday ... going to start from scratch and save a couple during the day.

Going to ake a low point curry tonight, so no problems there.

And ... at the risk of sounding like an addict - we're off to Bingo this afternoon :D

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Twigs
xx

I'm not going to ... but going to start stripping the hallway, so that should earn some AP's :)

And you share my winnings if I share your shoes ;)

Hey Twiggy I just counted up my points for yesterday and was a little (ahem) over myself so you're not alone! Like you though I have some activity planned today which will hopefully burn some of them off! Its beautiful here so going to get out in the gardern and do the first cut of the year, although the problem with that is it always grows twice as bleeding fast after that! Anyway that should keep me bust and stop me shoving food in my mouth.....

Hope you have a good day and enjoy the stripping ;)

Hey twiggs hope your still on the wagon? Have a good weekend xx

Morning all

Well I managed a good day yesterday, and that has motivated me again :) Our home made curry was a disaster lol but luckily I had a jar of WW Korma sauce, so had that with prawns and spicy potatoes.

Bought a pack of the new flavoured Mullers - Vanilla and chocolate, Chocolate Orange and vanilla, chocolate with Black Cherry. The only one I've still got to try is the Chocolate orange, as the thought of it is a bit gross, but will give it a try later today :)

Like Curvy girl I'm off out to give the lawn the first mow of the year, and as it's so high at moment, it will take a fair bit of effort to get the mower around which should help :)

My foot is finally starting to feel a bit better, so hopefully it won't be too long before I can get back on the treadmill :)

Feeling very positive again now, and ready to face the diet again :)

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Twigs
xx

Morning Twiggy

Glad to hear your foot is improving! and well done you for hiking yourself firmly back on the wagon!! You're a trooper!

x

You are a very good girl Twigs all that activity will soon pull back any falls off the wagon.

M

Well I managed the front but the back is yet to be tackled (its like mowing a bleeding field!) I tried those Muller lights and loved them the choc orange one is actualy my fav its very yummy :)

Hey Twiggs, Pleased your foot is easing up.
Good on you for sticking with it, Muller yogurt flavours sound yummy.
Pleased you've enjoyed your weekend xx

Hiya Twiggy

Glad your foot is mending and not giving you so much jip!

Am gonna have to track down those new Muller yoghurt flavours ;o) x

did you try the chocolate orange muller yet? theyre LUSH! :D i buy them at beginning of the month after pay.. or if theyre on offer.. theyre so nice but so expensive! :(

hope you've had a lovely weekend xxx

Hi twigs,just popping in to see what antics you are up to...:D

Glad you are back on the wagon,have a nice day xx

Morning all

Well despite my trepidation the orange and choc Mullers are lovely :) I wonder how long they'll be around for? I used to love the lemon cheesecake flavour, but it's no where to be seen now!

Yesterday was another good day, have gotten over my blip and know I won't be tempted to have some of the remainder biscuits/treats that are left in the office today. Well maybe a little tempted, but have a WW bar if I really struggle :D

The scales showed 1/4 up this morning, so will have to work hard to get a loss by Wednesday - but will try my hardest!!

We've got a family card night on Friday - anyone got any good ideas for snack foods?? We usually have crisps and Cashew Nuts which are my fave, so will need something alternative to nibble on, especially if I don't drive and have Vodka!!

Twigs
xx

ww tortilla chips (1pt per pack) and doritos tomato salsa (0.5 per 1/4jar i think) for dip :) or even put aside some points for a couple of packs of wotsits / quavers / walkers baked / french fries / other 1.5 point per pack crisps or something but put them in a bowl so you dont feel like a loser :D

mmmm those mullers sound divine ... think im gonna have to jump on the bandwagon before they stop doing them!!!
good luck for weds - im sure the 1/4 will be well and gone by then. im being good but dont feel as confident for weds wi this week - ah well we shall see.
card night sounds great fun - i love wotsits and quavers to nibble mmm and carrot sticks and humus or toasted pitta bread cut up in slices to be dipped as well yummy!!
hope u avoided the office leftover treats!! have a good rest of the day x

Back