Twiggy's Diary

Jamie's stew sounds yummy:) How many points is in one serving? Would you like to share the recipe with us in recipe thread?:)
Enjoy your exercises:)

I'll add the recipe tomorrow if it's any good after I've tasted :) The whole stew is 19.5 points - but it serves 4-6 so pretty good :)

I've done load of his stuff - the meatloaf/pot roast is gorgeous but it's quite high in points (11 per serving)

Off to check out the recipe thread now :)

Twigs
xx

my EOG must be out of date then :( i'll have to get hold of a new one. thanks for that! xxx

I'll add the recipe tomorrow if it's any good after I've tasted :) The whole stew is 19.5 points - but it serves 4-6 so pretty good :)

I've done load of his stuff - the meatloaf/pot roast is gorgeous but it's quite high in points (11 per serving)

Thanks Twiggy:) I am more of a Nigella fan and don't have any of Jamie's books but I like to try new things. I hope the stew going to be delicious:)

Hi Twiggy
Stew sounds lush! Will look forward to your taste test results and if good then hope you will post it ;o)

x

oh stew sounds really nice, let us know how it turns out!!
La tasca , is that a tapas type thing then, only ever been to one tapas bar and it was lovely!!

Yep La Tasca is spanish tapas restaurant - check the webiste they often have 50% off food offers too :)

The stew was very good - so will add the recipe now :)

Twigs
xx

HI all

Another good day on the diet :)

Breakfast: Poached egg on toast x 2
Lunch: Jamie's beef and ale stew with mashed pots, ww Choc and mint sundae
Tea - home made prawn cocktail, Muller yoghurt.

Hope everyone else had a good day!

Twigs
xx

Menu sounds gr8 today - v.adventurous!!! My menu hasn't been so good. Had a fattening carbonara for dinner - dad's orders!!! Hopefully saved enough points tho!! Will soon find out at WI

x

Menu sounds gr8 today - v.adventurous!!! My menu hasn't been so good. Had a fattening carbonara for dinner - dad's orders!!! Hopefully saved enough points tho!! Will soon find out at WI

x

The menu was a lot more adventurous than it usually is :) Sundays is usually toast and a big roast ... but wanted to cut down on the points due to my 'oops' on Friday night.

The prawn cocktail was lovely - and only 3 points ... will def be having that again!!

Carbonara .. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Twigs
xx

Yup mmmmmmmmmmmmm but very very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddd!!

x

HI all

Another good day on the diet :)

Breakfast: Poached egg on toast x 2
Lunch: Jamie's beef and ale stew with mashed pots, ww Choc and mint sundae
Tea - home made prawn cocktail, Muller yoghurt.

Hope everyone else had a good day!

Twigs
xx

I was going to get some ww puddings but was always scared that they will be small and not worth the points. How are you finding them?

Your menu looks delicious:)

I was going to get some ww puddings but was always scared that they will be small and not worth the points. How are you finding them?

Your menu looks delicious:)

Some are better than others ... my faves are the eclairs - soooo good - and only 1.5 each! It was the first time I'd had the mint chocolate sundae - it was good (big) but a bit too much mint and not enough chocolate for my liking.

They did a couple of frozen ones you heated in the microwave for a while which were lovely - but they disappeared.

Some of them aren't worth the points though, just seem to be full of nothing. The cheesecakes are good though.

Twigs
xx

Thanks Twiggy. I more of a cheesecake or cold desert person than spongy puds lover. Defo I will try the cheesecake. Will have a look at tesco and asda web to see what I can find.
Is your menu for today as exciting as yesterday one?

Have a good day:)

Thanks Twiggy. I more of a cheesecake or cold desert person than spongy puds lover. Defo I will try the cheesecake. Will have a look at tesco and asda web to see what I can find.
Is your menu for today as exciting as yesterday one?

Have a good day:)

Nope it's a standard menu today:

Brekky - Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Lunch - Jacket with Tuna Mayo from cafe downstiars
Dinner ... Doner kebab meat, with salad (no pitta and NO chips - more to myself that last bit lol)

Monday night is always chippy night as I visit my mum on the way home from work ... so nice food and no exercises - love Monday nights lol

I've been at work an hour and already 1 meeting down :)

Hows your day looking?

xx

I got an ambitious plan today to do some work in the garden again:) And hopefully start working on my assignments for college :cry:

I love donner kebab:) I must say your menu again is very nice. Today my OH is cooking so I am saving plenty of points for tonight because he does not understand that oil got plenty of points! I think he is trying to sabotage my diet:)

I think I am going to cook your stew on Wednesday:)

Back