Twiggy's Diary

I got an ambitious plan today to do some work in the garden again:) And hopefully start working on my assignments for college :cry:

I love donner kebab:) I must say your menu again is very nice. Today my OH is cooking so I am saving plenty of points for tonight because he does not understand that oil got plenty of points! I think he is trying to sabotage my diet:)

I think I am going to cook your stew on Wednesday:)

Oh let me know what you think of the stew if you do have it :)

glad to see you're still in the zone and having plenty of 100% days :D i love kebab, i would have one this week, but with the weekend coming up not sure its a good idea for me!

whens your next WI? xxx

Hi Twiggy

Quite a few peeps seem to be having kebab tonight! Hope u enjoy it.
I'm liking your avatar pic always nice to put a face to the name ;o)

BNS is Butter Nut Squash - it makes a lovely soup especially if u boil it with red pepper, red onion and veg stock cubes and tomato puree. You liquidise it and its really spicy and filling.

AND BEST OF ALL ITS 0 points x

glad to see you're still in the zone and having plenty of 100% days :D i love kebab, i would have one this week, but with the weekend coming up not sure its a good idea for me!

whens your next WI? xxx

I'm going out at the weekend to (DH birthday) - but my WI is Wednesday, so will have a heap more points to save up for then :)

Hi Twiggy

Quite a few peeps seem to be having kebab tonight! Hope u enjoy it.
I'm liking your avatar pic always nice to put a face to the name ;o)

BNS is Butter Nut Squash - it makes a lovely soup especially if u boil it with red pepper, red onion and veg stock cubes and tomato puree. You liquidise it and its really spicy and filling.

AND BEST OF ALL ITS 0 points x

Oh that soup sounds good - will have to give that a try - love spicy soups!!

Thanks
Twigs
x

Hi Twiggy, thought I would pop by on your diary so that it stored on my user CP too.

you have been doing really well and your menu's sound lovely. xx

oh yeah! :D Twiggy's a loser! whoop whoop :D

Morning Twigs,

How are you today? How s yout foot?

Have a good day. xx

Morning Twigs,

How are you today? How s yout foot?

Have a good day. xx

Morning

Foot is still sore :( contemplating going to the 'Minor Incident Unit' at the local hospital - but hate making a fuss especially if it's something silly. Will hobble a long for a few more hours and see how I feel.

Part from that another day at work - feeling hungry today, but not too much longer to lunch, will just have to cover up my stomach rumbling noises for my 12 oclock meeting :D

Hope you're having a good day!

Twigs
x

I hate when my tummy make noises! Feeling always embarsed!

I think if your foot is still sore you should go. I have ignored my knee and now I am doing physio for three months:(

Take care x

Last edited:
me too - making coughing noises or paper rustling noises to cover up stomach lol

Am going to pop to the Minor Incident unit this afternoon ... better safe than sorry. And ...get me ... am actually disappointed that I can't do my walking tonight ... but will still have a go at the bike :)

Twigs
xx

Morning Twigs.
Just popping in to see if youve been to the quacks yet with your foot pain?
Hope you are ok hun.
xx

Hi all

Well I went to the MIU ... sat for over an hour with residents of ladbroke Grove and then finally got called ... and the nurse had a prod and a poke - ruled out a few things and then said she had no idea what was wrong with it, and it was probably one of those things that people get that have no explanation, and will probably go on it's own lol Ah well at least I got out of work early :)

So I'm back on the ibroprofen, and not being able to do my exercise :( ... hope it hasn't affected tonights WI.

I had Oats so Simple for the first time this morning (syrup one). I had 2 packets because I'm greedy and thought that no way would 1 packet fill me up ... but I think it would have done ... 2 was way too many. I think I liked it, although the texture was a bit gluey so may put more milk in tomorrow :)

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Twigs
xx

good luck for WI, oats so simple sounds lush I may have to invest. How many points is it?

Hope your foot starts to ease up :O)

Thanks Ugg ... Oastso is 2 points for the sachet - then you add the milk (or some have it with water, which in my opinion would turn it into wallpaper paste lol)

Twigs
x

may fill me up more than rice krispies so I'll get some on my next shop, thank you :O)

Hi all,

Just thought I'd put my two-penneth worth in about Oatsosimple or however you spell it!! I had never tried it until recently but I'm now addicted, especially love the Apple & Blueberry, and the Raspberry ones, Asda had it on special offer last week 2 boxes of the sachets for £3, normally £1.99 each, don't know if it's still on offer or not but might be worth a look.....oh and regarding milk vs water - I used to always make it with milk but now I've had to drop a point a day I've started making it half milk half water which to be honest I can't tell the difference so I'm going to brave it with all water next....:eek: then I have my point back haha!

Back