Twiggy's Diary

I use water as well and it taste ok. Been on Asda website and the offer is still on.

Twigs, I am sorry to hear about your foot. On one hand it is good they havent find anything and hopefully the pain will go as quickly as it appeared!
Want to wish you good luck for tonight and enjoy the rest of today:)x

LOL @ wallpaper paste,thats something i would say...

Glad your foots ok and nowt too serious though,that will be a relief for you.
Good luck tonight for your WI.
I have plain oats so simple with skimmed milk for 2 points.
my friend puts chopped apple on hers and cooks it init.
xx

Hi all

Just back from WI and I lost 1.5 :) It's my goal to be 1.5 a week so that's good ... but can't help being a little bit disappointed that it wasn't more.

But - I'm happy it wasn't less :D

Twigs
xx

Well done on your 1.5lb!!! Absolutely fab, dont be disappointed, they add up very quickly!!

Good luck for the week ahead

xx

Well done twigs, don't be disheartened 1.5lb loss is a good result!! Keep up your good work x

Morning Twigs.
Well Done we had the same result this week. :D
hey we are a right pair you with your foot and me with me painful legs!!LOL
Have a nice day xx

Morning all.

Well I'm now happy with 1.5 loss :) It's what my aim is and if I keep it up by the end of my weight loss year I'd have lost over 5 stone - so what's to complain about :)

Bought the Black Forest bars at class last night - hope they're as good as I think they will be :)

Food today will be:

B - Oats so Simple - 2.5
S - WW Bar - 1.5
L - Jacket with Tuna Mayo - 8
D - Fishcakes with Beans, Potato Waffles and Ketchup - 10
S - Muller Layered yog - 1.5
Total - 23.5 of 28 so saving 4 towards DH birthday on Saturday (.5 lost in the ether)

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Twigs
xx

well done on your loss Twigs, thats fantastic.. and you have a good way of looking at things - over the long term 1.5lbs a week is amazing! :D

hope you have a good day today..i really fancy waffles now.. mmmm :drool:

Morning Twigs.
Well Done we had the same result this week. :D
hey we are a right pair you with your foot and me with me painful legs!!LOL
Have a nice day xx

Morning Fuzzy

How are you legs - any better today? My foot is slightly better I think :)

What's the plan for today? Are the builders still there? I have a fun filled day at work ... not ;)

Twigs
xx

Morning:)

Everyone seems to love Black Forest bars! Are you doing anything nice on Saturday? Well done for planning ahead and saving points:) Have a good day.x

Morning:)

Everyone seems to love Black Forest bars! Are you doing anything nice on Saturday? Well done for planning ahead and saving points:) Have a good day.x

Hi
Planning to have my BF bar about 11 ish - so will let you know.

Plans for Saturday ... now don't laugh but we're going to Bingo in the afternoon lol We both really enjoyed it and going with my mum and my sis :D ... then in the evening it's a couple of games of bowling, then to the pub for a few Vodkas and then to a lovely Thai restaurant for a meal :)

Twigs
xx

Back