Twiggy's Diary

Awww congratulations on your Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely time. xxx

My wonderful Husband

Hi all

Just thought I'd share with you the kind of man I'm married to. We both promised each other that we were not going to buy each other anything for our anniversary and spend our money on the meal out tonight instead.

So I get home from work, walk through the door to the sound of our wedding album, first dance song being played, and a huge bouquet of red roses, pink champagne (my fave!) and a small box of dark choccies (he bought dark choccies cos he knows I'm on a diet, and knows they're rich enough to be able to only have one a night) waiting for me .... He's a keeper lol

xxx

awwwww blessss

I'm dead jealous :cry:

Have a fab evening *hugs* xxx

Blimey twiggs there are a few good ones out there then! V happy for you..im a miserable old bag(past experiences) & wouldnt notice a decent bloke if he walked up to me with a "decent bloke" sign on his head! ha ha xx

Morning all

Had a lovely meal out last night ... feeling a little worse for wear this morning though - drink wise I had almost half a bottle of champagne, one vodka and d-coke and about a bottle of wine :eek:

Food wise we shared an asian platter for starters: King prawn tempura, chicken skewers etc. Then for mains I had smoked haddock fish cakes, with spinach and poached egg, with chervil sauce, and a few chunky chips. Was good for dessert - almost chose the choc brownies and ice cream, but saw sense and just had some ice cream.

My DH made the night again by refusing to let me pay - so all in all a lovely night :)

Back to 100% again today though, going bingo later - haven't been for ages, so wish me luck :D

Hope everyoe has a great day!

Twigs
xx

awwwww how lovely is that?! your hubby is defo a keeper then :) glad you had such a lovely night - back to 100% today? :)

Yep back to 100% ... gotta do a 30 min walk on the treadmill - which is fine apart from I have 4 blisters on my feet from my lovely high heels I wore last night DOH!

You gotta take the pain for the lovely shoes twiggs!
xx

Morning twigs..:)
Happy belated 5th Anniversary..
Your hubby sounds perfect..aww what a lovely romantic thing to do for you..
have a lovely Sunday xx

hope you had a lovely time, id get on the treadmill without trainers if i were sore lol

hope youre well x x take care and have a nice bank holiday :flirt2:

Hi Twigs

I've missed such a lot in the week I've been away. So congratulations on the 5lbs, love the new pic, glad you had such a romantic wedding aniversary and super respect for the running.

Just to cheer you up I've now lost 190lbs and a girl I know askedme last week if I'd lost a bit of weight when I said yep over 13 stones she said well you'd never have known...is it me?

Have another good week

M

Just to cheer you up I've now lost 190lbs and a girl I know askedme last week if I'd lost a bit of weight when I said yep over 13 stones she said well you'd never have known...is it me?

M

:8855::8855: There's nowt queer as folk!! :D

Just popping in to say Morning :) its true what M says you miss so much in a week :) ..

Helloooo

Jsut stopping by to make sure you are ok xx

Hi all

Really hectic at the moment .... just back from WI ... somehow I managed to put on half a pound this week ... I know I had a meal out, but I was 100% the rest of the week, and saved points.

Oh well .... onwards and downwards :)

Will try and catch up on diaries tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

Hiya

don't worry about that little half - could be water retention from the alcohol or the increased excercise - sure it will show itself the other way next week with a good loss.

Stik with it - you are doing brill xxx

you will have that off easy next week Twigs - probs cause you had a big loss last week.. Claire says she gets the same thing after a big loss.

especially with all your hard work i bet next week will be fab :D xxx

Back