Twiggy's Diary

Morning

Sorry its a bit late, but massive well done on your loss - thats fabtastic. Bet you are well pleased - good for you xx

Morning

Sorry its a bit late, but massive well done on your loss - thats fabtastic. Bet you are well pleased - good for you xx

Thank honey - I'm very pleased!

well done on your weight loss woohoo keep up the good work x x

Well done Twigs. Meet you under the 18's in the 17s next week? lol

Yep see you there for sure! :)

:talk017:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
When you get rid of the next four you can reward yourself with a trip to the cinema & I'll shout you a coffee before the show:D

Deal!! :)

Morning all

Just a quick post to say thank you for all your lovely posts :)

One of my team is leaving today, so we're out for lunch, but should be able to choose okay - but I also bought caterpillar cake YUM. 6 days to WI tho so will be fine :)

Have a great day everyone

Twigs
xx

Enjoy the caterpillar cake twiggs,i have a pic of dd aged 2 i think sat in her high chair with a party hat on looking v grumpy infront of a caterpillar cake!

Fab loss by the way xxxx

aww i love caterpillar cake! :D tres jealous Twigs, tres jealous :p

Lenny says can he have a piece please? :)

Enjoy the caterpillar cake twiggs,i have a pic of dd aged 2 i think sat in her high chair with a party hat on looking v grumpy infront of a caterpillar cake!

Fab loss by the way xxxx

I don't think they'll ever be a pic of me in front of ANY cake looking grumpy lol

xxxx

aww i love caterpillar cake! :D tres jealous Twigs, tres jealous :p

Lenny says can he have a piece please? :)

Opppsy too late - I only had a 1inch piece, but the team polished off the rest :D

Oh I'm so late :cry:

WELL DONE!!

Fantastic loss hun and an even bigger well done on your shiny 7 AND your 10%.

You're doing brilliantly

Mwah

xx

ps enjoy the cake :drool:

Thank you honey - and I did (enjoy the cake)

Even bigger Mwwwahhh

xxx

did you have a good day today then Twigs? :) x

I did from lunch time ... had a great laugh at lunch with the team ... and then had cake - perfect :)

Got friends coming round tonight to play poker in the games room :D but no food or drink ... well maybe a poppadum nicked from dh's dinner :D

How posh you have a games room! i want one! x

So how many matchsticks did you win?:cool:

Morning

Hope you had an enjoyable evening & remainder of weekend is good too x

Morning all

Well didn't win poker or blackjack on Thursday night ... but the again I never do lol

And last night didn't win pool (no surprise there DH is too good and i'm too 'whack em and see' kind of player) and didn't win drunken darts either ... not a good weekend for sports lol (probably cos I was watching my points and didn't get that drunk!)

BUT hoping to win today as off to see the geegees and fireworks at Ascot :)

Have a fabby weekend everyone!

Twigs
xxx

Wow

Have a great evening - hope you win :D

Hope they have put the gee gees away well b4 the fireworks start!
Enjoy your night hun x

Hello all

I had a great day yesterday - races were good and I did okay on the betting, not brilliant, but okay :) and the fireworks were amazing!!

Food wasn't so good though and just adding it up this morning I went over by 18 pts!!! WOW it's amazing when how you think you're being okay you can still be so bad :(

Anyway - I need to crawl it back before Wednedsday ... I'm usually on 26 points a day, what's the least I could cut down to without being stupid??? Isn't there a minimum per day you should have? I could do 6 per day I guess, but that doesn't feel right ... ARGHHH help - what to do????

Twigs
xxxx

Isnt it 14points absolute minimum? x

Back