Twiggy's Diary

Long walks at lunchtime!!! Potential of 6APs per day if you can manage a couple of miles:p

Hey don't be hard on yourself twigs, imagine the damage if you hadn't even tried to be good lol
just try and claw back what ever you can and put the rest down to having a treat out. If you really want to claw some back make some 0 pt soup so you can still snack on that and feel full x

WW Online dont recommend less than 16 per day.

As Helen say - combine with a LOOOOOONG walk & you're sorted.

14 is the absolute minimum
so some long walks some time on your treadmill and its all sorted
you have 4 days so that is only a reduction of 4-5 points a day
so if you had 22 points a day down to 20 you have managed to claw it back and few long walks as well and you will lose a good amount this week :)

you can do it hun

Thanks all :)

Will def do some walking on the ol' treadmill :)

Dinner today is low pointed - making garlic and lemon baked chicken thighs and potatoes with tsatiki - about 9.5 points.

And DH is cooking a beef and ale stew which is about 5 points a portion so will have that for dinner on Tuesday.

Tomorrow I'll have to have a larger lunch and a snack for dinner as we're going to a Memorial church service for my nan, who passed away in August :( .... should be nice though - we went to the one the november after my Dad passed and it's nice to light a candle and remember ... even though I am NOT religious in the slightest so all the prayer stuff is not for me, but it's nice to remember :)

Yesterday wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't of attacked the chocolate when I got home. DH works for Ferrero and they left out lots of Kinder Eggs and Buenos for the staff to bring home for Halloween ... but we were out for the trick 'n' treaters so they're left for me ... gonna take a few boxes in to work though - spread the calories :D Although the eggs are low points for a snack ..... if you can stick to just one :D

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Twigs
xxx

If you go down to 22 pts a day, keep walking ooh and ignore the bl**dy eggs and chocs you shoud be fine this far away from wi. If not regroup and on you go next week.

You will be fine

M

You can easy do 22/23 a day twigs - remember theres around 6pts between losing and sts so i reckon saving 3 a day wud b enuf2lose weight. Then if u can save a couple more without feeling deprived then do it :)

Hello all

Well I've had 15.5 points today ... don't even feel hungry really (not saying I couldn't eat these kidner eggs in front on me lol)

So if I save 4 tomorrow and 4 on Tuesday - bobs your dog! :)

Twigs
xxx

Good luck for a low pointed week,oh works for ferrero,now thats lethal! now rach says there is a diff of 6 points between sts & losing...if anyone can explain this to me i might actually be able to get to goal by xmas!
x

well done on getting back on track after your great night out - it can be done as long as we are good at getting back on track right away - not too much damage done that can't be undone. xx

Charly, I think Rach may have meant that when you get to maintenance you get 6 extra points per day to STS so that means that if you go over by less than that each day, you should still lose something....I think :confused:

aye thats what i mean :) hope youre having a good day Twigs! xxx

Hiya
Hope you are having a good day x

well done on getting back on track after your great night out - it can be done as long as we are good at getting back on track right away - not too much damage done that can't be undone. xx

Charly, I think Rach may have meant that when you get to maintenance you get 6 extra points per day to STS so that means that if you go over by less than that each day, you should still lose something....I think :confused:
Wow thats brill news! Im on 20 points at the mo so will still be on that when at goal(still in 10st bracket) so can go up to as much as 26 thats great!
Ta rosie you are a fountain of knowledge! xx

Hello all

Thanks for the posts ... stuck to my points - 4 today, so still on track.

So busy at work it just isn't funny any more :( Completely knackered so going for an early night.

Twigs
xx

poor Twiggylet.. sleep well! *big hugs* xxx

Back