Twiggy's Diary

Mmmm popcorn, I could so eat a bag right now!!...Have a great night ::D .. What do you play? Poker?...We have poker nights and they are so much fun, us girls really dont have much of a clue what we are doing and always win :p

mmmmmmm la tasca - heaven!!! enjoy your tapas and your vodka babes

im getting back in that zone tomorrow after a bad day - so send me some cyber vibes u seem to have enough for us all at the minute

have a fabby easter honey and 6 points for 8 vodkas is worth ever single point!!! enjoy xxx

Enjoy your nite!! I need some of your motivation to resist just now, have a gold lindt bunny staring at me daring me to eat it!! Blasted bunnies, too many points to even think about it!!!

x

Wow - I was on the bottom of page 2 :(

Anyway, I am still 100% on the wagon :D

Plans changed yesterday, still had the 8 points of Vodka, but went to Nando's instead - so used less points than I had planned for :)

So today started off with 7.5 in the bank, and after my Breakfast of Oats so, and Lunch of Roast Turkey I have 3.5 left - so a total of 10.5 for Easter Egg ... my egg is 14.5, but somehow I have managed to only eat half :D

I am sooo proud of myself ... there is 1.5 easter eggs within reach, plus 2 bags of Bueno eggs and 3 kinder bunnies in the cupboard, plus a half eaten (by DH) bar of Whole Nut ... and I Know I won't eat any of them .... it's a bloody miracle!!

Will try not to eat anything else tonight, so can have the other half of my egg tomorrow. The other one I'll have after a couple of WI's.

Also did some stripping (wallpaper!) today so may have gained a point or 2, did get compeltely knackered doing it, and not sure if sweating because of the exertion or the heat from the stripper :D

Hope everyone's have a great Easter!

Twigs
xx

Morning twigs.
How are you today?
You did very well not to give in to the temptation of all that chocolate in the house :eek:!!Well done you,have a nice BHM xx

Morning Fuzzy

Feeling good today :) More stripping to be done in the hallway ... will it never end?! Just reading the walking to running plan on WW - may give that a go.

Oh a question - your bike riding, do you have any tension set on the bike? I do a 10 mintue programe which starts off easy and then gets harder until it's really hard then eases off ... afterwards I'm knackered ... but it's only 2 miles ... will take a lot of those to catch you up! lol

Twigs
xx

Hi all

Having a hard day today, totm too which always makes me crave chocolate!

B - Poached egg on toast and tea - 7
L - Prawn Chow mein - 10.5
S - Muller Light - 1.5 half egg - 7.5
D - not sure but something in the 5 point range!

Just want to each CHOCOLATE but will resist - not going to spoil my good work with a choccy binge no matter how much I want to lol

Hope everyone had a fab weekend! Back to work for me tomorrow (which will mean I won't have to carry on decorating so yay!)

Twigs
xx

Hey Twiggy,

I've eaten enough choccie for the both of us so don't do it! lol...
Pleased you've had a good weekend.
Decorating over work anyday! Good luck with fighting those cravings totm is a blooming nightmare. Have a good evening xx

hey twigs - stay strong and resist the choc - sound slike we are all in the exact same boat - got our sweet tooths back again this weekend didnt we - thats the worst thing about junk - it makes u wanna eat more junk!!! we can all get back in the zone together!! hope u had a great bank holiday monday xx

Hiya hon

You def earned some AP's with all that stripping ..lol

Hope you manage to stay strong and avoid the choccy xxx

good luck today - be good we all got doom day together tomorro .. i think we should just kinda overlook this one lol xxx im not optimistic!!

Hi all

Well I think I went over my points by a couple yesterday, but I didn't point my stripping, so maybe it's okay.

I've been 100% apart from that so am hoping for a good result tomorrow ... which is always worrying - as will be annoyed if I don't lose. I had to change my bathroom scales as it could vary between 1lb - 2st depending on how you stood on it .... my new ones are very precise but can't remember what I was on them last week so can't even prepare myself.

Oh well - judgement day is tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

Hello Twiggy, haven't written on your diary before so thought i'd pop in to say hello! Hope your wi goes well tommorrow.

Hi all

Well I've done my best for WI today:

B - Oats so - 2.5
S - WW Bar - 1.5
L - Tuna Mayo Jacket spud - 8, Choc Mousse (which was in a too cold fridge so was more like icecream yummy) 1
D - Chicken Caeasar Salad - 8.5

Total 21.5, so saved 6.5 ... not really allowed, but I borrowed 2.5 yesterday for my dinner :D

REALLY want to lose 2.5 tomorrow to get my stone .. I want a sparkly seven!!!!!

Work has turned mega busy which is good as I hate having nothing to do, but can feel the stress levels rising.

Anyway - hope everyone had good day!

Twigs
xx

Twiggy I have everything crossed that you get your silver 7, You deserve it.
Have a good evening and good luck for tom xx

Back