Twiggy's Diary

sorry you were disappointed with your half pound, Twigs.

The thing is, your body doesn't know its weigh in day....it might drop that weight tomorrow....

keep going. You are doing so well. xx

Hi

Well a new day and the first of my 100% days for this week.

Food today is

Breakfast - Oats so Simple Syrup, with Skimmed milk = 2.5

Lunch - Jacket potato with Tuna Mayonnaise = 8

Dinner - 2 x Birds eye Chicken Chargrills - (4.5), 4 Aunt Bessies Mash (4) = 8.5

Snack - going cinema so Popcorn = 6.5

Total for day = 25.5 of 27

Popcorn one is a bit of a guesstimate, am going by the eating out guide for a Medium salted ... not sure what size that is really, but the Odeon bag is small to medium - definatly not one of those big tubs so I guess that's okay?

Also the Jacket spud with Tuna Mayo is from our cafe downstairs - the e-source thing says a restaurant version is 8, but Edwards version is 13.5! The potato I choose downstairs isn't huge and it's a smaller than you get when you're out pot of tuna, so again guessing that's okay - but if my Weight Loss doesn't speed up will have to switch to beans :(

Sorry for waffling on, but I don't want any excuses this week!!!

Thanks
Twigs
xx

Go for it Twiggy, 4 Ibs off another silver 7. Your doing really well Hun, hope your feeling better about your loss now.
Enjoy your day xx

mornin twiggy well done for getting straight back to it, im sure another 100% week will see the scale go down - u are being so good dont be upset by the wi. and glad the choccy cheered u up lol

menu sounds well nice todau iv not had a jacket spud in yonks!! what u gonna see at the flicks?? i am gonna go see 17 again next week i love zac efron ha!

ok so i need ur advice .... can i call them?? if so what can i say cos im going out my mind xx

Hi Gabs

Going to see Wolverine ... mmm Hugh Jackman :drool:

If it's HR you have to call, then I see no problem in giving them a call for a progress update!

L

call or email??? x

Wolverine! <3 enjoy every last bit of him Twigs :D

well they are having a final discussion this morning and will be in touch later on today apparently!!!! im going crazy - i am all of a sudden totally not confident and have a bad gut feeling. if they liked me that much then a decision would have been made by now x

Not necessarily - they might just have to decide between you and someone they think is eqally brilliant ..... at least you'll know one way or t'other today. Keeping everything crossed for ya!

hmmmm i not got a great feelin but im gonna go with ur optimisim!!! ur right least i know i will know either way before long which is gonna be a relief whatever the answer cos im so anxious and nervous all the time with the waiting! x

TWIGGY I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I MAY SCREAM!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO

I start on 11th may!!!! this is the best news ever!!! i so excited.. thank u for all ur advice and support it means so much xxxxxxxxx

Mmm hugh jackman saw him on jonathan ross & he was well tasty def better without the humongous sideburns ( i know its for the part!) x

Have jus read sharons thread & you have told her to buy tescos bbq stuff.. details pls:D as i luv all that stuff plus home made dip ta.
Yep ive asked shar too for info jus incase 1 of you forgets..not that im saying either of you are losing your minds of course!:) xx

Hard to lose something that's already gone :D

BBQ stuff ... the Tesco Lamb doner style kebabs pack of 4 (2 points each), the Beef hot and spicy kebabs pack of 4 (2.5 each), Lamb kofta type kebabs pack of 4 (2 points each).

Tsatsiki - recipe is a bit hard to explain as i don't measure anything :D ... but it's about
A small tub of low fat Greek Yoghurt, about a 3 inch piece of cucumber, a small handfull of fresh mint, 1/2 teaspoon of white wine vinegar, salt.

Put the Yoghurt in a mixing bowl, roughly peel the cucumber (I leave a bit of dark green on for colour), grate the cucumber then squeeze out all the extra water down the sink. And the squeezed cucumber, the chopped mint and white wine vinegar and mix well. Best to make it an hour or so before you use it so the flavours can merge.

Enjoy!! (I'm off to enjoy Hugh now :D)

xx

Thanx for all that twigs sounds yummy will pay tescos a visit on way home from work 2moz
Enjoy drooling ova hugh;) best not let on to oh how much you fancy wolvy or he will feel inadequate ha ha! x

Back