Twiggy's Diary

Morning all

Just found out The Biggest Loser UK started yesterday ... love that program - so inspirational.

Anyhoo - it's on everyday at 4pm itv1 if anyone's interested.

Twigs
xx

Cheers Twiggy
I wanted to watch that and forgot! I'm such a twit as we got sky plus as well I did set a reminder but guess DS just ignored it!!

Will go set up sky plus now - all helps with motivation :D
x

ooo Thanks Twiggs I'll program me box thingy now.
Hope you have a good day xx

it was really sad i watched it yesterday and there is a young guy on it with his dad and he got so upset when they weighed him at 28 stone he started cryin - i had a little tear in my eye!! some of the size of them is unreal - makes me feel like an idiot for worrying so much about the 14lbs i wanna lose!! when some of them need to lose 14 stone!!! puts things in perspective a bit!!! and makes me feel skinny lol

gonna watch it again later its fascinating! that jodie who won nancy in the oliver theatre production used to be on it!

anyway im rambling on!! how r u?? hope ur being good today before dooms day tomorro!! im feeling positive ish - its hard not exercisin but iv been pretty much 100% on my points - long as i dont gain im happy.

i have my phone by my ear and am waiting furiously to hear something its so frustrating!! will report back any good or bad news soon as i know!!! xxx

Hi Gabs

I love the programme - have watched all the US and Aussie ones ... which I prefer cos I like Gillian and Bob (the trainers). Peed off I missed yesterday's, but I'm sure they'll do a catch up. TV Programme's these days are mostly made up of what happend last time ... and what happens next time - hardly any time left for programmes! I know what you mean about the size of them though ... although I haven't seen this lot, all the previous seasons I've seen all the woman have huge arms for some reason. I'm forever asking my DH - do I look like that? lol Yeah that Jodie did really well for herself :)

I bet you're jumping every time the phone goes ... hopefully you'll hear good news today!!

Bit worried about WI tomorrow - haven't been bad (in fact have 7 points saved) but felt really full after my tea yesterday, and even though it was a healthy chilli I was eating, I hated feeling that full. I still haven't learnt the lesson of stopping eating when I'm full ..... actually WW makes it a bit worse cos I feel like I've pointed this meal so I'm going to gaddam eat it all lol

Now look who's rambling! lol

Good luck for today and WI tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

Morning Twiggy - glad the chocolate and kebab passed you by. Such resistance is worthy of a halo. xx

Thank you - that will stop me walking 2 steps to the treat basked and have some of the lindt easter egg that's been sitting there all morning ... I like having my halo :)

xx

funny u should say that cos my part of me i notice and hate the most is my arms - i would love skinny arms -althou mine are better now than in january ... but i still think they are really chubby and iv lost 1.5 stones nearly since then so its weird they are still so fat - im so paranoid bout them i feel like a wrestler!!

sounds like u got no need to worry about wi when u got points in hand. i am same as u i eat and eat till its gone - and could always carry on as well.. stoppin when im full is so hard - and also leaving food i find incredibly hard aswell - i cannot bare anythin goin to waste which is ridiculous cos i should put the food i dont need in the bin else i know its just gonna be stored on my ass or tummy!!! i have started doin that paul mckenna thing where u put knife and fork down between moutfuls instead of loading up ur fork for ur next mouthful when u still got food in ur gob! and also chewing consciously alot more than normal. it does seem to allow me to register when im full better than when i eat less carefully. i can eat till im about to burst - then just feel pure guilt after and its a horrible feeling - thats how i felt everyday after easter!!! i have a really bad relationship with food - think i prob always will!! iv usually done silly diets in the passed and lost it gained it lost it gained it - this is my first sensible plan i have followed and the only one i think is maintainable - im really enjoying it and believe that i can keep the weight off this time by doing this - it doesnt feel like so much effort or sacrifice like all the other diets iv done

i got my fingers crossed for our WI - i think we are gonna be fine! then we can set oursleves another 100% week and be little ww angels!! i wanna get my other silver 7! need to lose 2lbs tomorro then iv shifted 1.5 stone since january! xxx

Poop, missed biggest loser, wonder if its on the anytime tv thingy?...Will have a look :)

Good luck for tomorrows WI :)

I tend to feel like that about my food - It would be criminal in my mind to not eat something thats been so carefully pointed out lol!!

I used to love the american biggest loser...even though some of the things they made them do and wear i found degrading....does anyone know if the british one is on any other time and what channel please? xx

I used to love the american biggest loser...even though some of the things they made them do and wear i found degrading....does anyone know if the british one is on any other time and what channel please? xx

Hi it's on daily itv1 at 4pm. I just watched the first episode on Itv.com :)

I agree with you though, why is it when they start and are at their biggest the men have to take their tshirts off ... and then when they lost a lot they keep them on? weird!

T

Thanks for the good luck wishes girls ... hopefuly they'll work!

Just had a lovely chicken caesar salad ... but DH is coming home late from work via the chippy ... shall have to find some nose plugs lol I know I won't give in (plus he's well trained and won't offer me anything) but the smell ... oh god the smell .......:4635:

xx

thanks twigs........and the women in short tight cycle shorts! Unfortunately I wont be able to watch it in the afternoons, but Im sure it will be repeated...xx

lol i just got the family fish n chips...had to sit in the car with them so I know what you mean! good luck tomorrow! xx

Thanks ... actually had a reprieve ... DH realised he should be healthy and didn't stop!! Miracles do happen lol

xx

Back