Twiggy's Diary

yum chow mein mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - 2lbs is great for a birthday weekend - be off next wk - long as u enjoyed ur birthday is all that matters xx

Hiya twigs

Love your new avatar pic :D

Don't worry bout 2lb gain it will soon be gone hun xxx

Don't worry about 2lbs, I can change by 2lbs in a day:eek: x

mmmmmmmm chow mein :drool: hope you enjoyed it. 2lbs is nothing - you'll blast that away by end of tomorrow i reckon :D xxx

Hi all

Well it was a 2lb gain .... so not that bad for a 4 day birthday weekend lol

Looking forward to getting rid of it next week!

Chow mien awaits ... back soon
xx
See you lot are at it again, talking about chinese!:( I had a balti out with the girls last night but would have much prefered a chow mein & it would have been better for me!!!!!
Your lovely bday celebrations have been well worth that 2lb you can get it off soon no worries;) xx

Hi all

Thanks for all the lovely posts :) xx

Got a really busy day at work today (makes a change lol) but will try and find time at lunch to catch up on diaries ... if not I'll catch up tomorrow.

Menu for today will be within points, but wanna crack on with some work so will post it later.

Twigs
xx

Hey Twiggs,
2Ib isn't bad for a fab 4 days! Get working out with Maya for the exercise challenge and your'll have that gone in no time.
Hope you have a good day xx

Hi all

Thanks for all the lovely posts :) xx

Got a really busy day at work today (makes a change lol) but will try and find time at lunch to catch up on diaries ... if not I'll catch up tomorrow.

Menu for today will be within points, but wanna crack on with some work so will post it later.

Twigs
xx
Busy busy twiggs..dont overdo it on the work front:D mind you, you have partied hard so spose some work is due..have a good day hun xx

Hey Twigs hope your day is going well and you are keeping within the points.. mine fell out the window at 10am this morning!!! :D

Hi all

Had a prefect WW day yesterday, stayed within points (actually saved 1.5) and gained 1.5 worth of aps. Weight this morning was almost back to what it was before Birthdayfest so am hopefully for next week already.

Am off work today, so will do an hour of ironing (where DOES it all come from - there area only 2 of us for f-sake!) and then half an hour with Maya.

No idea about food today, have had 4.5 pts of Crunchy nut and milk this morning so far, so will figure out the rest in a while.

Well just talking about the ironing isn't going to get it done ... so better get to it!

Have a great day everyone

Twigs
xx

:argh:ironing, i have the biggest pile of ironing you have ever seen!!! have soent this week catching up with all the washing -where does it all come from?- but not ironed any of it yet!! may do later but its such a nice day do i really want to be indoors??

hey twigs well done for gettin it back down so quick - shows what a bastar* water retention is to our wi!!! next weds gonna be great for us all i reckon - im back on my best behaviour and actually enjoyed the gym last night especially knowin i pushed my self so hard!!

have a great day off - im itching to get home to start my holiday preperations!!! healthy weekend of food, exercise and pamperin for me.. with a little bit of ironing too i think!! i love packing iv even made lists lol

hav a great day xxxx

p.s yeah i went notting hill one - the one by me supposed to be awesome thou - so i will let u know xx

Great news you're almost back to pre-birthday weight Twigs. Are there any APs attached to ironing? If get on with clearing the whole pile it will all help at wi, if not ignore it!!

Good luck

M

Great news you're almost back to pre-birthday weight Twigs. Are there any APs attached to ironing? If get on with clearing the whole pile it will all help at wi, if not ignore it!!

Good luck

M

There should be ... just finished and am knackered lol

i love packing iv even made lists lol

I do that too lol Love making lists for holidays - part of the fun :D

:argh:ironing, i have the biggest pile of ironing you have ever seen!!! have soent this week catching up with all the washing -where does it all come from?- but not ironed any of it yet!! may do later but its such a nice day do i really want to be indoors??

I know it's gorgeous outside ... but have all weekend to be outside ... so back to housework and maya for me :)

Twigs
xx

OMG not only did you say you would do it - you have done it already
I did mine this morning too (Friday is my ironing day from now on)

and you are prebirthday weight too - I am so pleased for you
we will both have good weigh in next week - but we need to stay on track over the weekend :)

Well done us :) I have an off day every other Friday, so that is also my ironing day ... I don't mind it really I save up all my trashy programs that DH doesn't watch and they make the time go quickly(ish).

Going to Bristol and to pick up stepkids and then onto Gloucester tomorrow to see inlaws, there's a new outlet centre opening, so at least it'll be something to do. I'm sure I'll be able to pick something healthy wherever we end up for lunch.

I've just convinced my sister to have my and DH for lunch on Sunday (bbq if the weather holds) so she'll work all the points out for me:)

Just about to have a couple of prawn burgers and then relax for a bit before I do my exercise.

Think I might get a Nando's take out for dinner .. that'll cheer DH up - he loves the stuff, and it's low cal if you pick the right things :)

xx

What is a prawn burger:confused:? is it exactly what it says & where do you get them? never heard of them! x is it just me?

Hi all

Had a lovely day today - especialy the end of it :)

Food for today

Breakfast - Crunchy nut and milk - 4.5
Lunch - 2 Prawn burgers and sweet chilli - 4.5
Dinner - Nando's Chicken Pitta and Spicy Rice - 10
Half a bottle of rose wine - 4

Total 23, will have a mini solero later, so save 1.5 points and gained 4 AP points.

Twigs
xx

Back