Twiggy's Diary

Well done Twigs you soon will have shrunk to a Twiglet. Not too many voddies now and as you say your methods are working but perhaps not if the demon vods get into double figures!! Just be sure to have a great weekend

M

Hi all

Had a good day yesterday, have gone a few over today and am going out for voddies in a bit (when I recover from my wii exertion!) but am confident I can catch up later in the week ... it seems to be becoming a pattern - but if it works why not :)

Its like your own version of the wendie plan
high days and low days and that has proven to work well as the body never holds onto stuff as it thinks it will get all it needs every day

hope you had a great evening :)
enjoy your weekend and be as good as you can be :)

Have a fab weekend Twiggs xx

Hi all

Well have not had such a great weekend. My hayfever was so bad (worse I've had it for years) that it left me exhausted ... not to mention VERY sore eyes, sore throat and nose like rudolph ... it's weekends like that that make me hate summer :(
Couldn't sleep last night due to sneezing and not being able to breath, so feel shattered today and like I've been poked in both eyes with red hot pokers! At least I'm in an air con building so can keep away from the damned pollen!!

Not that the above has been an excuse but I haven't been very good on the old diet the past few days and the scales were up a fair bit this morning. But will have below points today and tomorrow and do my Wii Active to hopefuly claw back a sts.

Hope everyone had a better weekend than me!!

Twigs
xx

Sounds like you've had a rough time of it Twiiggs - sending you (((Hugs))) Hope you start feeling better today xx

sounds awful Twigs :( hope you're feeling better soon! good luck for WI on weds, i'm sure pulling back some points will make sure you have a good one anyway :) x

heres hoping for some rain for you - when my hayfever is really bad its the only thing that helps
have you tried using the petroleum jelly trick
and make sure you have a shower and hair wash before bed so you go to be pollen free
and DONT hang bedding on the line tumble dry it - just so you can get as pollen free at bed time as you can
heres hoping for a sts for you this week - I bet you lose :)

Hi all

Thanks so much for all the well wishes!!!

I'm feeling a bit better now. And yes I've tried all the remedies ... tablets, nose sprays, vaseline, inhaling water, the red light up nose thingy ... at the moment it's just tabs and the red lights, but going to introduce nasal spray too see what that does me :)

Anyway - feel under control of my diet again today, may be too late for this week, but at least I'm back in control. Did my Wii active today, and have lost over 1000 cals in 5 sessions :) And although I swore at the guy a few times today, I still love it :)

Anyway - if you like cute fluffy things - check this out - it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!! (YouTube - Strange Animal Gets Tickled)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIy_IEmc5-w[/YOUTUBE]

Twigs
xx

Hiya twigs.:)
I hope you are alot better now hun,ive been the same all w/end and thanks for reminding me about the red light sticky up the nose thingamagig!!!:eek: ive got one of those id forgotton about...

Well done on burning all them cals!ive got 2 more workouts and then finished the 30 day challenge..Bye for now fuzzy xx

Hey Twigs oh sorry to hear you were under the weather.. hope you're feeling better now! Well done on your WII active!!! GO YOU!

Hey twiggs,
Hope your starting to feel better. Good luck for wi tom xx

Hi all

Wii active was reallly hard today, but I didn't stop and somehow got through it (sooo proud of myself!). Am still really enjoying it :)

My DH Chinese has just arrived, but I'm steering clear and having fishcakes and sweet chilli sauce :)

Hoping for a small loss tomorrow, but realistically I'll be happy with a STS

Work is sooo busy and stressful at the moment, so hopefully that's burning some cals lol

Well the smell of DH's Chinese is tooo good so better go cook my dinner before I cave lol

Twigs
xx

Back